PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park... Aniken Skywalker Tribute Band?

icatch9
05-31-2002, 11:53 AM
I know this is a little out of left field, but while the radio was on I heard one of Linkin Parks newer songs. It is called Paper Cut. While it has no real relation with Star Wars I found that it sort of sounds like an Aniken theam song. Check out the links to the lyrics. Plus, the rest of the songs on their album have a very dark theam much like Aniken does. With a little imagination you could relate most every song on their album with what Aniken is going through in AOTC. Plus, hes dark and angry so hed probably dig that fast metal/rap-rock music. I know most heavy metal is dark and there are probably lots of songs that would relate feelings that Aniken had in AOTC, but this is just one I found, and with further research of their songs and lyrics I realized that all their songs could be related to Aniken. So next time you hear them, just think about Aniken in AOTC and you may find a new appreciation for their music.

http://www.lyrics.com/l/linkin.park/hybrid.theory.htm

2-1B
06-01-2002, 12:43 AM
rap / nu-metal = dark and angry :confused:

More like dark and silly :crazed:

The Chosen One
06-01-2002, 12:55 AM
It is silly..but I have always hought the same thing...especially the last song, which reminds me of Anakin and Padme's relationship...

yukface27
06-03-2002, 01:53 AM
Right now I really don't care about this "Anakin Skywalker Theme Song" BS. Now, if you look at my last sentence, you will notice how I spelled Anakin. Yes, with two A's not two I's. I am constantly seeing threads and posts with the spelling of Anakin incorrect. Now, I could understand if you spell some other name incorrect, like Luminara Unduli (I don't even know if that's right), but for f**k's sake man, spelling Anakin wrong, are you a complete idiot. Jesus man! Ok, now I know that was a little harsh, but I haven't had the greatest last two days, so some poor soul has to be my whipping boy. And they also have to learn how to READ AND WRITE!!!! Fools...

JEDIpartner
06-03-2002, 09:02 AM
How about "Theam"?

...not "THEME"?

icatch9
06-03-2002, 09:10 AM
Yukface27,

I do not think that your lowbrow comments are welcome hear. I spelled his name wrong. I do it all the time, as do others. It is not your place to correct me. It is especially not your place to insult me ever! I think you need to visit the "respect others rights" forum started by Sir Steve. I do not think it is very healthy for you to displace your anger on me in this manor. I think you need some psychiatric help to deal with your anger management problems.

Did I spell that right???

JEDIpartner
06-03-2002, 09:31 AM
He was being pretty critical... you can tell he was having a bad day. I wouldn't take it personally icatch. You've never been jerky to anyone here (not that I can recall at any rate) so I don't really think it was directed at you... particularly. I'm cool with you... and, by the way, my last post was directed at him and not you. I figured that since he was going to lash out at you... he might as well have been picky about the spelling of THAT word as well.

I don't know YukFace too well so I can't really say where he's coming from. But... let's all just try to be a little more understanding and compassionate towards each other. If you are having a bad day... go outside with some RAID and attack some anthills. That always makes me feel better! :D

icatch9
06-03-2002, 09:37 AM
Thanks for that JediPartnr. I never feel that a personal attack on these forums is ever needed. Plus, I am very accepting and would never be a jerk to someone on purpose. That is why I did not lash back at Yukface with a lot of swearing and foul language. I did not appreciate what was said, but I can let bygones be bygones.

JEDIpartner
06-03-2002, 09:54 AM
You're all right... :happy: