PDA

View Full Version : Commtech/talk query

gibbspaulus
05-31-2002, 03:21 PM
Okay, so who talks to whom? I don't keep card backs so I do not know who responds to which other chip? Can someone tell me, or point me to a list somewhere? And (wrong thread - same theme) who do POTF chips talk to as they all seem to have random phrases (apart from Mottie and vader)

Lman316
06-01-2002, 07:35 PM
I don't really know the specifics, but what I've noticed is that the chips will respond to just about anyone.
It's like if you use a Darth Maul chip and then a Yoda, Yoda will say something about the Dark Side. Or if you did the Yoda first and then the Darth Maul, you'll get the, "It's the Jedi!" line.
And the Jedi will usually say "May the Force be with you," to each other if they have that line.
I don't have my cardbacks either, but I'll go through and test some to see who really is supposed to respond to whom.
But maybe just try to keep with the dialouge and find out who should be saying the next line...

End :).

JEDIpartner
06-17-2002, 01:23 PM
I think they wer meant to be able to go through all their lines if you paired them up with the right counterpart figure. Just listening to some of the lines between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon point to this. The only problem is that they just keep saying the same line over and over and over again.

gibbspaulus
06-18-2002, 04:11 AM
That's what I was finding - it doesn't help that both my Ric Olie's speak spanish....