PDA

View Full Version : big haul

FETT
05-31-2002, 02:49 PM
hi there:

went to local toys r us in toronto and was able to land a clone trooper, count dooku, r2, yoda and anakin hangar battle..yah, not a bad day at the office..in my experience, zellers is the worst place to look for rare figures, but they are the cheapest in terms of price...with regards to walmart, they only get one wave at a time i think...been to a couple and the pickings were low...for example, did see the wave that included, taun we, jar jar, royal guard and that female jedi.......and there are always your local comic books shops such as silver snail..actually, forget the other ones, since they jip you off......i went to the one in toronto and they have a large selection for 12.99 and they have LOTS of older figures as well.....ok, hope this message was of some help...

The Overlord Returns
06-02-2002, 01:11 PM
Ummm.... what TRU was it in Toronto...

I'm dying for a yoda and a clone trooper.....and I suppose the other figs would come in handy.

FETT
06-03-2002, 01:07 AM
the one where i got the big haul was at the one located at lawrence and markham in cedarbrae, but i'm assuming that most of the other toys r us's should have a new shipment of figures and you should be able to find something to your liking......

Sir FanBoy
06-03-2002, 11:13 AM
Fett all figures at Silver Snail are 12.99 trilingual package?

Cause if so im gonna check it out one day cause im in the area.

FETT
06-04-2002, 12:35 AM
sir fanboy.....this years episode 2 figures are all 12.99 and the green carded ones are all 14.99 i believe and their selection is pretty impressive.....