PDA

View Full Version : Anakin expelled?

Mit_Othy
05-31-2002, 06:20 PM
Is Anakin expelled from the Jedi order in EpIII? Since he married Padme. Or does no one ever find out?

What do you think?

jjreason
05-31-2002, 07:33 PM
One of the big "wait and see" questions, kind of like who the F is Sifo-Dyas? I think they could go a couple of ways with it: have the couple trying to hide it, which works because it would alienate Ani from Obi Wan even more by having a big secret like that OR they could publicize it and deal with the fallout. I think it would be more interesting to have Obi Wan find out about the wedding without being told - just to see the results. One way or the other, there's gonna be a fight....

Laserbrain
06-01-2002, 12:32 AM
LOL at your tagline there, JJReason :)

I hate to repeat theories but IMHO, Sifo-Dyas will be revealed as the Sith Master who trained Palpatine in the ways of the Dark Side.

As for Anakin being expelled, I think the talk of Dooku's leaving the Jedi Order may be a little foreshadowing. Also, keep in mind that sometime Uncle Owen has to utter his classic line about going off on "some damn fool idealistic crusade."

I think what will happen is that the marrage is discovered and Anakin will be thrown out of the Order. The couple head back to Tatooine and settle down on the farm, resigned to live the simple life. Then after a couple months Obi-Wan needs help to steal the Death Star plans and "sensing the good in him," picks up Anakin to go off on one final adventure.

Makes sense to me...

Jedi Clint
06-01-2002, 01:27 AM
Anakin loved Naboo. IF he just sits out the clone wars, which I doubt, he would probably go stay at her pad......rather than a barren desert.

Owen has to say "Don't follow Obi Wan on some damned fool idealistic crusade." just like Darth Vader is going to murder Anakin Skywalker. Take everything Obi Wan told Luke during their first sit down with a grain of salt.

Will he be kicked out? I don't think so. If he were anything less than "the chosen one".....maybe. Take into account that the Jedi have a galaxy wide conflict to focus on. They need all the help they can get. Will it be kept a secret? I bet they try......but then that would destroy them.......hmmmmm ;). It will become increasingly difficult to keep their secret after the twins conception. I think it will lead Padme to drop out of politics, but not until she absolutely has to. Anakin on the other hand will probably be busy whoppin' behind for his Chancellor.......hoping for his shot at revenge against the guy who took his arm.

chris
06-04-2002, 02:07 PM
I have a feeling Obi-wan and the jedi will find out, and Anakin will be expelled. This is what leads him to Sideous after the jedi turn on him.

El Chuxter
06-04-2002, 03:12 PM
Keep in mind that, in the EU, Ki-Adi Mundi and Kieran Halcyon are both married around the time of AOTC. I think it's frowned upon, but not grounds for getting kicked out.

Jedi Clint
06-04-2002, 10:35 PM
Especially for "the chose one".

saladin
06-06-2002, 01:16 AM
i belive he will be kiked out, or maybe not, Ki-Adi_mundi has many wives and he still there.