PDA

View Full Version : What Should Lego Do Next?

Jangu Fett
05-31-2002, 09:10 PM
What new sets do all of you wish Lego will release? Other then the AT-AT. I know most of you want that, but what other sets? Me, I wish they'll make a AT-TE, Dooku's Solar Sailor, a large Naboo Royal Starship. And playsets. A good small playset would be that Forward Command Post from AOTC. Include 1 or 2 Clone Troopers and, maybe Yoda, and there you go. I also wish Lego wouldn't make us all wait a entire year before seeing new sets.

Sgumm
05-31-2002, 09:55 PM
Personally I've always been fond of Jabba's palace. I would like a set based on that. If you included the Rancor it could be fairly large. I also think it'd be cool to have the second Leia minifig as the one in a bounty hunter disguise. Another would be a Star Destroyer, maybe abought the same size as the Tantive IV.

Jangu Fett
05-31-2002, 10:34 PM
I like those ideas. Lego would mostlikely release the Rancor seperately from the palace set. I don't think the Rancor would be made of bricks, it would probably be a large figure. like that Rock Raiders Rock Monster.

I think Lego could do a great Naboo Palace, like the Adventurers Mummys Tomb. And they could also do add-ons. Like what they did for the Harry Potter line.

The more I think about it, the more I want to see Jabba's Palace. They could do a modular Jabba's Palace set like the HP sets. One large set with more smaller sets to add-on, to the larger one. :D Oh man, that would be awesome.

JediTricks
06-01-2002, 04:52 AM
I'd love environments, really good "playset"-style environments.

chris
06-05-2002, 03:51 PM
Yea, they definitely need to do more diverse playsets. Jabbas palace, the cantina, Echo Base, the Death Star, arena, etc. would all be awesome.

karateyoda17
06-06-2002, 12:36 AM
My vote would be something with Lando, something with Jabba and a AT-AT along with the nubian ship in EP2 that padme and anakin had.

JediTricks
06-06-2002, 03:36 AM
You know what else I'd like to see Lego do? I'd like to see them revist ships like the X-wing and Snowspeeder and Y-wing and such, go back and make new sets that take a different direction than the originals on mini-figure vehicles - more accuracy and more little features, but less extras.

sunblind
06-06-2002, 09:38 AM
More ships. But at reasonalbe prices. I'd get that Clone ship had it been for the 90 bucks they want for it. Now if it was 45 bucks....hmmmmmm that changes everything......

joeroy
06-06-2002, 10:01 AM
maybe more Endor diorama set with At-At and landing base

N-2PF
06-06-2002, 07:43 PM
Best they can do is give us the right-scaled-pilots for the UCS-Ships. In the "Lego-Belville"-style (3 3/4 inch, full bendable, real colored skin, clothes). And then all the other characters.

JediTricks
06-07-2002, 12:00 AM
N-2PF, that image didn't work for me, it's got the error image in its place. However, I'm familiar with Bellville and Scala and I suggested that to Lego a few years ago and they told me they're not allowed to, the license with LFL prohibits them because they're not technically "building toys", those would be "action figures" which Hasbro already has an exclusive license for.

I'd like to see Technic-Guy figures and sets from SW, but apparently those figures are ALSO not building toys. Phooey!

darthdeogg
06-17-2002, 02:15 AM
I'd LOVE to see an At-At...taht would just be beyond cool. AS for the other ones, a cantina would be good, as well as jabba's palace. Pehaps something like the Yavin temple from ANH, or mabye a Cloud City set (with the freezing chamber? ;O)

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-17-2002, 02:30 AM
Dagobah

JediBoulton
06-27-2002, 10:08 AM
I would like to see a USC Twin Pod Cloud Car (seems like we aint gonna get the 3 3/4 scale one). I would even like to see a USC Speeded bike -- that would be COOL !!

aceguide
06-27-2002, 10:17 AM
I like the idea of playsets alot. Jabba's Palace, Hoth Hanger, Dagobah, Endor, Carbon Freexing Chamber, Geonesan Arena. Lots of figures a must.

Vehicles that would be nice: AT-AT, AT-AT, AT-AT....

LTBasker
06-27-2002, 10:19 AM
I would like to see a UCS Luke Landspeeder. Would be what, $100 for a nice-sized set? Heck, just a medium sized set around the size of the UCS Naboo Fighter would be sufficient.