PDA

View Full Version : Freaky new force powers?

scruffziller
06-01-2002, 05:59 PM
I wonder if we'll see the use of the force used in a new way that we haven't seen before in EPS 3.

chewie
06-01-2002, 07:32 PM
The only thing I can think of is perhaps the power of ressurection. If Anakin is gonna be sliced and diced and tossed into lava or something, he may actually die, but then be brought back from the "other side" of the force by Sidious/Palpatine. Whom I'm certain is a very powerful force user.

chris
06-02-2002, 02:44 AM
I would like to see Palpatine use some intersting dark side powers besides lightening in Episode 3. I agree that he's probably more powerful than he let's on. Him and Yoda face to face would be entertaining.

saladin
06-02-2002, 05:32 PM
well i know of other force power that isn't addressed that much, the power to change matter to other states. Such as turing iron to liquid, or turing steam into water.

dr_evazan22
06-02-2002, 06:04 PM
It was cool to see Yoda reflect back some of the Force attacks of Dooku, and to see him "absorb" one of the lightning bolts. I'd like to see Yoda, or another, absorb an attack and use the energy for a different counter-attack.

I'll be on the look out for any spoilers of Palps in any kind of fight, especially against any of the Council.

hango fett
06-04-2002, 04:38 PM
i agree w/ chewie. that is most likely what will happen.
as always,
hango fett

chewie
06-05-2002, 02:10 AM
Yup. I think a force ressurection would work in the film. Obi-Wan was darn certain that Anakin was dead, and that Darth Vader was merely some evil cyborg with nothing left of Anakin within it. And his "certain point of view" speech in RotJ could be even more validated than just outright lying about everything with regards to Luke's father in ANH. Sure, he still will have glossed over the fact that it was Obi-Wan himself that did Anakin in, plus the fact that Anakin is Vader, BUT the getting killed part. See? Now he wouldn't have to be lying about that. :)

Actually, its never been put into the SW movies that Obi-Wan sliced up Anakin. So that could all change and then Obi-Wan may just be lying about Anakin and Vader being the same person.

2-1B
06-08-2002, 12:59 PM
I don't think I want to see Palpatine fighting in Episode III, he should be more of a mentor to Anakin, working the situation like a puppetmaster. His lightning use in ROTJ might be more dramatic if it's the first time we see it . . .

Eternal Padawan
06-09-2002, 10:38 AM
I just want to see Yoda and Sidious lock stares in Episode III. Maybe Yoda is climbing on board the escaping craft and he turns and sees Sidious and gives him a stern "You'll get what's coming to you." look. Then he's up the ramp and the ship rockets away.

scruffziller
06-12-2002, 11:46 PM
Another thing we might see is that a pregnant Padme may be able to defend herself from darksiders with the help of the twins inside her. Stop force lightning like Yoda or wield a lightsaber? Some what like what Anikin Solo did in the EU when he was still a fetus inside Leia.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-13-2002, 12:33 AM
"rule #3, i can't bring people back from the dead, it's not a pretty picture, i don't like doin' it!"- Genie

eh, force resurrection seems kinda iffy. But good ole' George always has a surprise or two up his flannel sleeve.