PDA

View Full Version : Metairie (N.O) TRU Has What You Want!!!

Jedi Juice
06-01-2002, 05:00 PM
Well, they just got some more Dooku's in if anyone is looking for them.

Also, where the heck can I find any of the newer figures? I've tried 10 places over the last few days (Walmart, TRU, KB Toys) and I haven't found a single thing! I'm trying to find Mace Windu, FB Jango Fett, ALL of the Bespin Wave, and Palp and Djas Puhr. If anyone in the New Orleans Area has found these or has extras, please let me know.

Thanks.

JediWannaBe
06-09-2002, 06:30 PM
Send me your wish list and I will look here in Slidell. I myself am chasing the 12" Ultimate Jango, seen any?
None here.

Jedi Juice
06-09-2002, 10:26 PM
Hey, the only figs I need are as follows:

Luke Bespin (Bloody and/ or reg)
Vader Bespin
Han Endor Raid
Chewbacca Cloud City
Chancellor Palpatine
Djas Puhr

I will be checking out the KB Toys by my work this week, but if you could find those figs, that would be cool. Anyway, please let me know if you find something and I'll do the same.

Jedi Juice
06-09-2002, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I'm looking for the 12" Ultimate Jango too. If I find some, I'll try to get you one.

Adios

JediWannaBe
06-09-2002, 11:38 PM
My local Kmart just put up their ATOC display, like last friday, a day late and a $ short. Will check and advise. these are ALL blue carded- ATOC 3 3/4 figs, correct?

Jedi Juice
06-10-2002, 07:26 AM
Yes. Those figures are all the blue carded Saga figures. Thanks for your help in finding these things.

JediWannaBe
06-10-2002, 08:37 PM
JJ, went to two stores, Kmart and a Walmart in my area today, Both have about exactly the same figures, collection 1 and 2. Are the ones your hunting in collection 3? Will check TRU and the last Walmart in my area tommorrow.

Jedi Juice
06-11-2002, 07:24 AM
Well, there are only 2 collections in this line of Saga figures. I know that Luke and Vader are collection 1 and Palp and Djas are collection 2, but not sure about Han or Chewbacca. But anyway, thanks for looking.

Jedi Juice
06-12-2002, 05:07 PM
Well, I ordered the Luke & Vader Bespin and the Han Solo Endor Raid and the Chewbacca Cloud City figures on tru.com today. If you are looking for those, you may want to check them to see if they are still available. Anyway, I am still looking for the 12" Ultimate Fett plus Chancellor Palpatine and Djas Puhr. If you could find the latter two, that would be awesome. Anyway, thanks again.

Ross

JediWannaBe
06-12-2002, 05:10 PM
Roger, Roger. Its dry here on all fronts.