PDA

View Full Version : Palpitine, Reincarnated Sith creature??

scruffziller
06-01-2002, 06:01 PM
It has been said that Palpitine has cloned himself many times, but does that mean it was the same body? Some people in my circle think he was an actuall Sith creature and that is why he is so powerful.

saladin
06-02-2002, 02:20 AM
who's in your circle.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-02-2002, 07:43 PM
As in...
Sith creature = Dark Side
Midichlorians = Light Side
??
Hmm... :confused:

Let's see what EMPEROR PALPATINE spells as an anagram:
"Al ain't more pepper"
"Pro pine paler meat"
"Empart pain eloper"
"Mirror tan eat apple pen"

Does that help? :confused: :p

scruffziller
06-02-2002, 10:40 PM
My circle, Walking SW encyclopedias.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-04-2002, 11:10 AM
Hey scruffziller; is Corran Horn a member of your circle? :p That's a SSG inside joke. As Luke said to Leia, "Ask me again sometime." Or if he didn't say it that way, the correct way then! ;)

p.s. Here's a hint:Ask Corran Horn (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3603)

Sidiously Darth
06-05-2002, 03:39 AM
LOL!!! Bel, you are just wrong, twisted and demented... I like that alot!!!:D :eek: :crazed:

THE Slayer
06-07-2002, 07:37 PM
could a jedi be cloned... if a midiclorians are inside you,, not to start a midi debate but,, unless they were part of your genetic structure wouldn't they have to be cloned along with everything else? could the midi count in a clone be different than in a host? Could they leave? mutiply? are they of independant orgin?
How's that work?

Darth Evil
06-11-2002, 02:49 PM
Well, since this is an EU board, I can use EU. Joruus C'baoth, the insane Jedi in the Thrawn Trilogy, was a clone and he was still powerful in the Force, so yes.