PDA

View Full Version : Dear Hasbro, make a new Dagobah playset

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-01-2002, 06:33 PM
I've seen pictures of the vintage playset, and I think you should make a new version of it.

Here' what it should have:

Sinking swamp feature
Trees w/ swinging ropes
Magnetic boxes
Magnetic rocks
Luke's supplies
Yoda's Hut- removable top
Dagobah Luke resculpt- Fully articulated, removable cloth jacket

Beast
06-01-2002, 06:54 PM
They'll likely just reissue the old one, if they ever release one. But your in luck, Luke's supplies come with the TRU exclusive X-wing that comes out later this year. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
06-01-2002, 08:35 PM
If they'll make a new one, maybe a trap door in Yoda's bed so he can disappear and become One with the Force.

It could come with a real soft cloth, and you put the cloth over Yoda, and after he goes thru the trap door the cloth sinks down.

Oh and a light up electronic fireplace.

stillakid
06-01-2002, 10:40 PM
How about a bucket of mud with some fake trees in a bag. ;)

Beast
06-01-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
How about a bucket of mud with some fake trees in a bag. ;)
"I'll buy that for a dollar." :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthMaulSithLord
06-02-2002, 07:24 PM
Yeah a Dagobah playset would be sweeeeeeet!!!

:D

SithDroid
06-03-2002, 12:20 AM
Please make this set. It was one of my favorites from when I was a kid and a new Dagobah Playset would be awesome.

Tycho
01-07-2003, 02:20 AM
I'll sign up for one .

Rogue II
01-07-2003, 07:15 AM
I was just starting to custom Yoda's hovel, but it would nice if Hasbro re-issued or updated the vintage playset.

evenflow
01-07-2003, 07:29 AM
I am so down for a new Dagobah. I have the original one and it is awesome. It woul dhave to be the same idea, just better.

Tycho
01-07-2003, 01:01 PM
They could slightly remold the vintage so it can connect to other pieces. The vintage could be used as Yoda's hut, with the correct re-shaping of it, and a cut-away section you could remove for interior examination.

Then it could connect to an obstacle course, training ground, with stuff to levitate, vines to swing from, etc.

A swamp piece could have a small bog section to gobble R2D2, and a larger piece that you could sink the X-wing in, and then raise it "with the Force." I'd go with 2 levels: level 1 almost envelops the X-wing (I'm thinking the large F/X, but it would be easier to do this for the smaller one), you raise up the under-floor and it pushes up the X-wing to be as it was when Luke first crashed - kind of afloat. Level 2 then raises the X-wing again, on clear stilts (that you pretend you don't see) to make it look like the ship is actually levitating out of the bog.

Either the training section, or a 4th one would come with the tree cave.

There you go - Dagobah in 3-4 parts, one of which might be as large as the box the older X-wing comes in though. For that one, maybe you even include the older X-wing, at a higher price point do to the solid plastic set???

Perhaps we have to wait and see what scenes on Dagobah might happen in Episode 3, but if you can add-on to these 4 sets, then why bother waiting?