PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to be made most??!

Tatooine_Rebel
09-20-2001, 02:54 PM
If you could choose 3 figures to be made in the next Hasbro POTJ line, who would they be?? These would be my choices:

#1. Hologram Luke (From RotJ)
#2. Mos Espa Civilian
#3. New IMPROVED Snowtrooper

So, what would your choices be??

**Plus, how do you guys get pictures below your name on your posts? (Im new here, this is my 2nd post)

SaeseeTiin
09-20-2001, 03:06 PM
My favourites to be made are General Madine and General Dodanna. I like the idea of the hologram Luke also, I had never thought of that...
What about everyone else?

Lobito
09-20-2001, 03:17 PM
Klatu, Imperial Dignitary and General Madine.

As for your other question, go to "user cp" its almost in the top of your screen. Click there and go to edit options. You can choose your picture there. They are called avatars. For more information go to the "how do i?" section. :cool:

PS: Welcome aboard!!

Mandalorian Candidat
09-20-2001, 06:52 PM
I want to be made an Adonis, but it'll never happen until I hit the stairmaster.

Beast
09-20-2001, 10:31 PM
Lesse, choosing only 3 is a toughie...

1. Imperial Dignitary
2. General Madine
3. Hermi Odle

I have about 30 or so on my want list, these are among the top three classic trilogy figures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks II

Rollo Tomassi
09-20-2001, 11:30 PM
How can you possibly narrow it down to three???

I want all the vintage figures not rereleased yet.

I want a Hem Dazon.

I want an Ewok with a Stormtrooper Helmet Xylophone.

GNT
09-21-2001, 02:56 AM
3 only

Bubo, Wanted him forever :)

Senator Orn Free Taa, must have :)

New Boba Fett sculpt :)

hairless chewie
09-21-2001, 06:29 AM
C'mon have a bigger imagination, why stop at 3?

Hoth Rebel Trooper

Any Ewok!!!

New Jabba

Starfig873
09-21-2001, 07:56 AM
Hmm....
Imperial Dignitary
That little dude in ROTJ special edition that looks like a frog..dinosaur..that plays the "air harmonica" thingy. *groan* I really should learn his name.
Gardulla the Hutt

Rollo Tomassi
09-21-2001, 12:28 PM
Rappertunie.

That's the harmonica frog's name.

Say it with me, Starfig.

Rap Per Tun Nie

Good job.:) :D

AmanaMatt
09-21-2001, 08:40 PM
If I can pick only 30 you say?

Well, 3 is even tougher, but I'll try:

Hermie Odel - he'd look real nice next to Amanaman and Ephant Mon!

Gargan - another must have. She almost made it in the vintage line, but exsists only as a prototype

Jabba (ROTJ style) - having all these cool aliens is great, but if we don't have an awsome version of the main man himself, what's the point!

bigbarada
09-22-2001, 01:46 PM
Three figures, huh? What three figures could be made that would allow me to stop collecting SWAF and die happy and content?

Well, when the vintage line went kaputt, there were several figures never made that I wanted to see. This was when resculpts were out of the question. They were Han Stormtrooper, Removable Helmet Vader, Sandtrooper, and Ephant Mon. So far three of these have been made and one is one the way. However, IMHO, the Removable Helmet Vader and Han Stormtrooper we have leave a lot to be desired, so:

Removable Helmet Vader resculpt with: double cloth capes, bendable knees, and POTJ sculpting accuracy.

Han Stormtrooper with: much more accurate sculpting, Trash Compactor pole, blaster.

And my last choice, assuming Ephant Mon looks amazing, would be Kithaba, the other Klatooinian skiff guard. Because I just can't get enough of them funky aliens!:cool:

GNT
09-22-2001, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
However, IMHO, the Removable Helmet Vader and Han Stormtrooper we have leave a lot to be desired, so:

Removable Helmet Vader resculpt with: double cloth capes, bendable knees, and POTJ sculpting accuracy.

Have to agree with you, I always wanted a better Removable helmet vader which is correct to size with bbetter detail and heaps of articulation :)

Starfig873
09-23-2001, 10:49 AM
Rappertunie? Rappertunie! Rappertuinie! By Georgie-poo I think I've got it-whats his name? *looks up* oh! RAPPERTUNIE!

Sing the praises of Rappertunie! :D

evenflow
09-23-2001, 10:49 AM
1. ROTJ Jabba the Hutt
2 Yarna D'al Gargan
3. Imperial Dignitary

master jedi
09-24-2001, 03:24 PM
1. Tonika sisters
2. Yarna
3. super detailed/super articulated Boba Fett and/or Darth Maul

Megs 2
09-26-2001, 09:51 AM
I would like to add to my collection the following:

Admiral Ozzel
General Veers/Hoth Gear-carded
Snowtrooper (re-tooled)
Imperial Dignitary(s) (maybe a 2-pk)
Emperor's Royal Guard (re-tooled)
Imperial Scanner Crew Member (carded)

And my long time favorite the trash compactor creature (I forgot it's name) but it would be great to have this figure. I still have the original. But I don't know if I would purchase a playset just for the creature?

JediCole
09-26-2001, 11:07 AM
Personally I'm just silly for aliens and droids. Narrowing the playing field to a mere three is a tough call, but here are three must-have favorites:

Dice Ibegon
Feltipern Trevagg
Hem Dazon

Ok, so there are no droids. I couldn't decide on one of the above three I liked any less than the others. CZ-3 would have made the cut as a droid representative, however.

GNT
09-27-2001, 04:37 AM
1.Articulated Jar Jar Binks with sea clam
2.Holograph Palpatine
3.Han Solo - Endor with cape and bombs

JediCole
09-27-2001, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by GNT

1.Articulated Jar Jar Binks with sea clam
2.Holograph Palpatine
3.Han Solo - Endor with cape and bombs

SEA CLAM?

Did I miss something?

Lobito
09-27-2001, 01:45 PM
You mean Darth Sidious from EP1, (Which has been released)?? Cuzz the only Palpatine hologram in the classic trilogy is the face of the emperor waaaay back in ESB.

Maybe the little Darth Sidious hologram (like holo Leia):D

GNT
09-28-2001, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by JediCole

SEA CLAM?

Did I miss something?

Yes you have missed alot of stuff didn't you? Jar Jar was eating the stuff inside the clams when the droid carriers went past(if I remember correctly :))

You mean Darth Sidious from EP1, (Which has been released)?? Cuzz the only Palpatine hologram in the classic trilogy is the face of the emperor waaaay back in ESB.

At the begining of Episode 1 in theed palace, Amidala and that are talking to him, when the transmission cuts out

"it can mean only one thing invasion" - Sio,moments later :)

Eternal Padawan
09-28-2001, 11:07 AM
Yeah. See? I had three all picked out and then i saw all your posts and can't keep it at three anymore...

Hoth Troop Variants (including ones that look like the vintage ones.)

Kithaba (more Skiff guards!)

Rappertunie (more band members and dancers!)

Hermi Odle (more Palace aliens!)

Hem Dazon (more Cantina aliens!)

Ewok with Xylophone (more deluxe figures!)

Crix Madine (more Vintage rereleases!)

Ozzel (more Imperials!)

bigbarada
09-29-2001, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
Kithaba (more Skiff guards!)

Yipee!!! Finally someone else votes for Kithaba!! So that means the number of people who want him as a figure is now......two.:(

Oh well, sorry Kithaba. We tried.:( :(

GNT
09-29-2001, 01:21 AM
I like your picture bigbarada :)

Eternal Padawan
09-29-2001, 11:01 AM
Well, I've always wanted more Weequay and Skiff Guard variants...I just never NAMED them before...

humsup
09-29-2001, 10:04 PM
I want a 12" General Veers.
a 12" Emperor Royal Guard Single pack.
a new 12" Tusken Raider based on EPI.
a new more points articulations Battle Droid (the darn EPI droid can't event swivel its head left-right and it has darn bowed legs)
a single pack Death Star Gunner.
a twin pack Chewie back packing break-apart C3PO (they made Luke & backpacked Yoda and I think this set is logical)

Thats it... my wish list

Rollo Tomassi
03-22-2002, 09:02 AM
1. Rebel Techs in gray coveralls.
2. Echo Base techs in vintage tan and white.
3. Yavin Troops in green coveralls.

This list changes with the wind...