PDA

View Full Version : Cantina Aliens 2 packs?

Reptile
06-02-2002, 12:03 AM
Brians Toys is listing Cantina Alien 2 pks for preorder and they said that they will be exclusive to various stores but have no info on them.

Anyone hear anything about these? I never saw them on the main page.
I wonder if there will be new figures, or just rereleases.

Battle Droid
06-02-2002, 12:09 AM
I thought they were only exclusive to Wal-Mart.

Or maybe that's the Ep II Outlander Club ones.

Rogue II
06-02-2002, 12:17 AM
I remember JarJar Binks posting about these. If I recall correctly, there are supposed to be some night club 2 packs from ATOC and there is supposed to be cantina packs with partial resculpts of 3 figures (Pondo Baba, Greedo, and Hammerhead, I think). There is also supposed to be a 4th with a new figure(Kitik Keed'kak-some sort of praying mantis alien). Each of these 4 figures from the cantina come with a section of the cantina bar.

You might want to go back through some of the older threads in the Saga forum to double check.

Beast
06-02-2002, 12:21 AM
Both of them are exclusive to Wal-mart Battle Droid. The Cantina sets are not 2-packs, it's a figure with a display piece that connects to the other pieces. There are four of them, Greedo, Momaw Nadon, Ponda Baba, and Kitik Keed'kak. It's unknown at the moment who will be in the 2 E2 Nightclub 2-packs though. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
06-02-2002, 12:24 AM
Sweet, I'm so glad thier exclusives to Wal-Mart or I wouldn't have a chance in Hell at getting them, unless they were KB Exclusives.

Reptile
06-02-2002, 12:29 AM
OK thanks a lot for the info.
Ill probably order them since my Walmart gets nothing, i never saw 1 max rebo pack :(

Battle Droid
06-02-2002, 12:31 AM
My Wal-Mart seems to get all their exclusives. More so than the non exclusive figs/stuff.

saladin
06-02-2002, 01:16 AM
wal-mart sucks, but they could improve