PDA

View Full Version : Rare R2D2 found

Count Dooku
06-02-2002, 12:06 AM
I found what I believe to be a rare R2D2 Episode II figure. Instead of the legs having "circle bolts", they have "star bolts" instead. I found many with the circle buy only this one with the star bolts. Has anybody else found this as well?

Also, when will the new figures like Palpitine, Jango Final, Bespin figures be available in Canada.

Lastly, I got everyone but no Mace Windu, where can I get my hands on one of those. I've got 3 Yodas, which has been a scarce find in my area (Niagara Region) however no Windus at all.

Sir FanBoy
06-02-2002, 12:36 AM
ahh lucky i cant find him anywhere now.(Toronto area)

He is the only figure i need to complete my ATOC series as of rite now.

If anyone knows any store or location of a department plz let me know!

I should of picked him up when i had the chance.

Count Dooku
06-02-2002, 12:45 AM
I may be able to pick one up for you, let me know, do you know where I can pick up a Mace, he is the only one I need.

Count Dooku
06-02-2002, 12:47 AM
SirFanboy, do you mean Yoda or the error R2 figure???

ChronicJedi
06-02-2002, 04:52 AM
So you're the guy buying up Yoda around here...

That R2 isn't an error it's a variant, and no it's not rare either (at least it wasn't a month ago)

If you're talking about Geonosian Rescue Mace , he is in the Jango Final Battle wave which we won't see for a few weeks yet. I passed on the deluxe one, since the latter will be available soon anway. Besides, that force action crap on the deluxe one really detracts from an awesome sculpt. Ah well...

I'll post when I find something new, hopefully you'll learn to leave something for the rest of us. ;)

Croaker
06-02-2002, 08:29 AM
The deluxe mace is much better than the geonosian rescue one.
(from a Canadian in England where they've already been released)

Sir FanBoy
06-02-2002, 10:14 AM
Count Dooku,

oh sorry ,i meant R2 any R2 will do for me...

Sir FanBoy
06-02-2002, 10:18 AM
Dooku,

btw if your looking for the Mac Windu (Genosian Rescue) he wont be out in Canada until june 7th along with the Jango Final Battle.

By June 20th everything should be out. (Bespin Luke/Vadar, Palpatine etc...)

or at least that was what i was told.