PDA

View Full Version : Question about Chewbacca Dejarik Champion figure please help! ahh

BillyJAck
06-02-2002, 12:07 AM
I'm wanting to buy a good looking chewbacca for my loose ANH collection. After reviewing the picture achrive the Chewbacca Dejarik Champion is the only decent looking one ever made . But my question is this can you pull his hands down to make him hold a bowcaster? or is there no way to reposition his hands? Because I want to be able to do a different pose than what seems to be offered. So can his hands come from behind his head and in front of him and look normal or anything. Someone please help me out on this

thx

billy

Rogue II
06-02-2002, 12:26 AM
His elbows are always at a 90°angle and he cannot hold a blaster.

The Boussh's bounty Chewbacca isn't all that bad, and if you can still find one on clearance, the 25th anniversary Chewbacca is nice, but is a little statue. The Mechanic Chewie is nice. Or, you can wait a week or two until you find the new Bespin Capture Chewbacca with C-3PO parts.

BillyJAck
06-02-2002, 12:28 AM
dang! I guess i'll pre order my chewie cloud city escape and use that all my ANH version for the loose collection thanks

billy

Obi-Don
06-02-2002, 04:57 AM
That would be your best bet.

JediTricks
06-02-2002, 08:41 PM
Mechanic Chewie can hold a bowcaster pretty well, he's got enough articulation to pull this off. Chewie Chess can only pat his belly. ;)

JEDIpartner
06-03-2002, 12:33 PM
Or do the Macarena...! :D

Beast
06-03-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Or do the Macarena...! :D
Or since he has bendable knees, you can have him do Pee-Wee Herman's Tequila dance. "Tequila!" :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rogue II
06-03-2002, 04:11 PM
I'd like to put my Chess Champ Chewie on a little lounge chair, wearing a Hawiian shirt and some shades. I'll call it "Waikiki Chewbacca."

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-03-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Rogue II
I'd like to put my Chess Champ Chewie on a little lounge chair, wearing a Hawiian shirt and some shades. I'll call it "Waikiki Chewbacca."

Since Chewie is the last POTJ figure that I need to get, I went to a Flea Market a while back and asked a scalper type guy if he had one. He said no but he talked about how he might get one for me the week after. Since I knew he was implying, "I can get one, but it'll cost ya," I politefully declined.

Somehow the conversation got into his pose and he said he liked to take his Jabba's dancers Cinema Scene and pose chewie next to them, as if he is getting his jollies not from Dejarik, but from dancing girls. What a nut! :crazed:

BillyJAck
06-04-2002, 04:24 AM
Now thats funny! LOL ha ha. whew! yes he is a nut...

Rogue II
06-04-2002, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner

Since Chewie is the last POTJ figure that I need to get, I went to a Flea Market a while back and asked a scalper type guy if he had one. He said no but he talked about how he might get one for me the week after. Since I knew he was implying, "I can get one, but it'll cost ya," I politefully declined.

Somehow the conversation got into his pose and he said he liked to take his Jabba's dancers Cinema Scene and pose chewie next to them, as if he is getting his jollies not from Dejarik, but from dancing girls. What a nut! :crazed:

Wow, Lap Dance Chewbaca.

darthdeogg
06-21-2002, 10:15 AM
I got better: Table Dance CHewie!

Take any of Jabba's dancers or even a slave Leia and put it on the table ;o)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
Since Chewie is the last POTJ figure that I need to get

Well almost exactly two years after I saw him at retail for the first and last time (I passed him up and a Sandtrooper for a Fode and Beed :mad: --I had just started collecting POTJ) I finally acquired ol' Chewie. I had to break down and use E-bay after a couple of unsuccessful attempts here on the forums. It was the first time I used my E-bay account in two years. So my collection is now complete. That is if you don't count the clean Biker Scout which I haven't got. Not a big fan of variations, so I am not seriously looking for him.

But if you got him e-mail me.

just kidding:crazed: