PDA

View Full Version : Sarlaac, white Luke and Dianoga

Lobito
09-20-2001, 03:27 PM
I would love to see the toys released, the Sarlaac and the Dianoga we already know who they are, but the white Luke??? Ok, remember at the end of ESB?? When 2-1B is checking Luke's new hand?? Well thats it, i want him with his new mech. hand, with the little compartment that reveals the tec. inside!!!

bigbarada
09-20-2001, 06:34 PM
I've always referred to him as Recovery Room or Medical Frigate Luke. He'd be a cool figure if they released a Recovery Room or Medical Frigate Leia also.

Jargo
09-20-2001, 09:32 PM
I like that Leia too. Wearing her ANH robes and with ESB hair. A nice touch in the design department to link the two films that way. In that subtle way. I hate it when designs are contrived and just shoehorned in.

Rollo Tomassi
09-20-2001, 11:39 PM
The sarlacc would be a cool companion to Skiffs (If I could find them:( ) and a Sail Barge (If they make one:) ). It could come with supports around the edges of the playset to support the vehicles.

Brave Sir Robin
09-21-2001, 03:38 PM
this was a customizing project that i was working on, from the scene that is right at the end where Luke, Leia and the Droids gaze out on the galaxy skyscape. Luke was going to have the flip-up hand feature as well :)

as for the Sarlacc, it would be cool to no end, but about 6 times bigger than the skiff (read: way expensive and only fans would really buy it). The diagona is a great idea though- it should maybe be a pack-in with a Luke deluxe figure, and have bendy tentacles to strangle him with. it would also give us some insight as to what the parts of a diagnoa look like that are notit's eye and it's tentacles

Lobito
09-21-2001, 03:59 PM
it would also give us some insight as to what the parts of a diagnoa look like that are notit's eye and it's tentacles

You can look at the Dianoga creature in the Shadows of the Empire game, (PC or N64), there is also a dianoga toy in the vintage Death Star, and i think there is a dianagoa photo in one of the essential guides.:)

evenflow
09-24-2001, 10:52 AM
I am sooooo down for all of those. :D :cool:

Rollo Tomassi
09-24-2001, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Lobito

You can look at the Dianoga creature in the Shadows of the Empire game, (PC or N64), there is also a dianoga toy in the vintage Death Star, and i think there is a dianagoa photo in one of the essential guides.:)

man, those things would creep me out in the N64 game, swimming up out of the murky water. You could hear them just fine, but you wouldn't see them until the last second. YEEUGH:(

Lobito
09-25-2001, 02:55 PM
Hehehehehe i know, specially if u are looking for challenge points under water...how about the giant dianoga??

GNT
09-26-2001, 04:26 AM
Medical Frigate Leia and Luke could be an ESB 25th Anniversary pack :)Only that we'd be waiting another 4 years to get it :)

evenflow
09-27-2001, 03:43 PM
I think it is time for a new beast assortment.

ROTJ Jabba the Hutt
Dianoga

Utinni
09-27-2001, 09:13 PM
And a bigger Ronto. the one out now is an infant or something because it's freakin' dinky!!!

GNT
09-28-2001, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Utinni
And a bigger Ronto. the one out now is an infant or something because it's freakin' dinky!!!

I like the 1st Ronto, but I guess if they make a new one id like more articulation and detail :)

evenflow
09-29-2001, 08:29 AM
I agree with a new ROnto, the last one was too small.

Rollo Tomassi
03-21-2002, 04:40 PM
Hey Hasbro! Recovery Room Luke! Sarlacc! What great ideas!