PDA

View Full Version : new jedi

saladin
06-02-2002, 01:18 AM
we need a oppo rancis, a poof, and coleman, and duck head

Battle Droid
06-02-2002, 01:22 AM
Yeah Coleman so Jango can kill his sorry arse for replacing either Yarael or Yaddle.

And definately figs of Oppo, Yaddle, and Yarael.

saladin
06-02-2002, 01:25 AM
i hate yaddle, never shall she be in my collection

LTBasker
06-02-2002, 01:29 AM
I'd also like to see an E2 version of Eeth, since the POTJ one is more EU considering Eeth was dressed differently in E2 and that figure can definitely not be passed off as scene-specific for E1.

Plus some other background Jedi with Battle/Super Battle Droid/Droideka pieces as little bonuses to litter the upcoming Arena playset with.

chris
06-02-2002, 01:30 AM
saladins wrong, yaddle is awesome, its yoda in drag

Obi-Don
06-02-2002, 04:30 AM
I want them all.

Geonosian
06-02-2002, 07:31 AM
No we really need that jedi that tries to kill dooku in the arena then gets shot by jango and falls to his death!

Dar' Argol
06-02-2002, 01:12 PM
If you guys want these figs so bad, this should be in the "Dear Hasbro" section, which is where I am sending it.

I would love to see the entire Jedi Counsel, and a Jocasta Nu as well, with the bust of Dooku as a pack in:D

LTBasker
06-02-2002, 02:27 PM
We also need the Jedi kids, especially the one that is Shaak Ti's species and the other one that looked Trandoshan.

saladin
06-02-2002, 05:08 PM
ya i hope there's a new eeth koth.

Lman316
06-02-2002, 07:18 PM
Make 'em all! C'mon, Hasbro, what do you have to lose?
But just make them decent! No more pre-posing. No more action features. Just normally, neutral posed figures, with good articulation (legs, wrists, arms, elbows, bicep swivel, head, waist, knees). I know that Hasbro couldn't put all those points on every figure, but Jedi should have that many.
If you have to, Hasbro, take some articulation off of other figures that just don't need it. Like with your POTJ Sneak Preview figures....:rolleyes:...I don't understand it. You give Zam Wesell a waist joint and she can't even use it. Yet, you don't give a waist joint to the Clone Trooper, who really needs it....
Just do something, would ya, Hasbro? Even though, with most of us, you probably can never win...:D.

End :happy:.

pthfnder89
06-03-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol

I would love to see the entire Jedi Counsel, and a Jocasta Nu as well, with the bust of Dooku as a pack in:D

A Jocasta Nu with Dooku bust would be very nice, but ONLY if they give her her lightsaber. You can't see it in the movie, but according to the Visual Dictinary she stills wears it, right behind her little bag on her hip.:)

Jonna
06-03-2002, 10:58 AM
I heard someone say that there was a Weequay Jedi in the Arena. Where is he? I would really like this one.

Master Goeweins
06-04-2002, 12:28 AM
Above all things I will buy every Jedi made. So, Hasbro, make them all. Every single one of them all, even if they had point seven seconds of screen time... I want it. And Barriss Offee should be at the top of that list. Jocasta Nu would be a great one too, and yes she should have her lightsaber.

DarthMaulSithLord
06-04-2002, 01:55 PM
But they'd better be more articulated and less action posed than Luminara and Shaak Ti.

:)

chris
06-07-2002, 02:31 PM
i hope they make them all. The more jedi, the better.

Obi-Don
06-08-2002, 02:15 AM
Make them all and I will buy them. Yes, without the crazy poses.

Eternal Padawan
06-10-2002, 09:23 AM
They can make them with lots of articulation and we can put them in the "crazy" poses ourselves.

Hasbro seems kind of Jekyll and Hyde with their design team. They come up with great articulation and sculpting in some figures and then it goes to GONK! with another figure in the very same wave.

We are very impressed with lots of articulation, Hasbro. But not very impressed with "action" features. They looked great on the drawing board, I'm sure, but in practice, they failed.

We are impressed with Soft Goods, but you still need to plan it better. And not any old fabric will do. Pilot Obi-Wans cloak was way to big for him, yet the slim fabric you used way back on Sith Speeder Maul was great.

I don't know whether to congratulate you, Hasbro, because every time you make an improvement in the line, you stumble and offer us complete dreck on the next go.

I would certainly be willing to take a position on your design team and help you separate the wheat from the chaff. I think fans all over the world would appreciate it. :)

Geonosian
07-02-2002, 12:05 PM
HASBRO WE NEED A COLEMAN TREBOR!!!

evenflow
07-02-2002, 03:15 PM
We need all of the Jedi COuncil memebers, Episodes I & II. Any background Jedi are also welcomed.

Geonosian
07-02-2002, 10:43 PM
LIKE COLEMAN TREBOR

El Chuxter
07-03-2002, 10:11 AM
Geonosian, I bet you'd like a Coleman Trebor figure. Am I right? ;)

Janzeke Khan
07-17-2002, 09:19 PM
I think they should make an entire series just and I MEAN JUST for Jedi of the past and future( Like the Solo Kids, but no more EPS4 Obi-Wan's please The last one was perfect ).

I have to give Hasbro Props for the new way they do lightsabers you know with the removable blade. But at the same time I have to complain about not giving Jedi like Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Saesee Tiin the Custom Sabers and blade colors. The action poses are cool, the paint job was off on Master Tiin (Plo Koon's ok) But over all good. In this series each Char should have two figs one in an Action pose and the other in a normal pose (with articulated legs for siting) Jedi apart of the Council should come with chairs and please give them there actual Lightsabers and blade colors dissipate what they had in the movie. (look at the Comics to see what Ilum crystal they use, well heck you did it for the POTJ figs.) It just makes them that more special and you'll defiantly get better fig reviews :)

Geonosian
07-17-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Geonosian
LIKE COLEMAN TREBOR You are very right..:)

metaljedi
07-18-2002, 12:38 AM
We need Barriss Offee and Coleman Trebor!!!