PDA

View Full Version : Weak-handed Yoda!

Darth Evil
06-02-2002, 07:20 AM
My Yoda's right hand is slowly ripping, there is a small tear between his thumb and fingers. This is affecting his ability to hold his lightsaber and I have to balance it in his hand. Has anyone else had this problem?

Lord Tenebrous
06-02-2002, 10:53 AM
Happens to most of them, right now I'm concerned over the cracks in BoShek's hand.

This is why I don't open figures I want to use at a later time - they have a limited shelf life once you try to use the pitiful little things. One reason why I don't want fully formed digits...the plastic just isn't strong enough anymore.

Unit-01
06-02-2002, 03:12 PM
Wow, none of my figures do this.

LTBasker
06-02-2002, 03:37 PM
I haven't seen any cracking? 'Course I just opened by Yoda yesterday, but my BoShek seems fine.

saladin
06-02-2002, 04:44 PM
well i just set mine up around the room so i guess mine is fine.

BizRodian
06-02-2002, 05:02 PM
I've never ever had this problem and I let kids play with them and they can be pretty rough.

bigbarada
06-03-2002, 01:16 AM
I haven't had this problem at all with my Yoda. I wonder if it is only with the earlier ones. I got mine a couple weeks after 4/23.

Lord Tenebrous' signature line
I'm not a collector. I'm not even a fan of the movies. I just like some of the characters. Usually the ones you can't see.

So basically what you are saying is that your being hear is not only a complete waste of your time, but of ours too? At least I won't have anymore regrets about totally disregarding your opinion on any Star Wars matter.:rolleyes:

Sir FanBoy
06-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Hmm strange never happened to me as of yet.

Lord Tenebrous
06-03-2002, 12:17 PM
So basically what you are saying is that your being hear is not only a complete waste of your time, but of ours too?

Actually, I'm just saying that between Rick McCallum and merchandising, I'm just going to be more conservative in my views of Star Wars.

Because I like the original "inferior" versions, I'm not a fan of the Archival Star Wars Lucas and McCallum seek to iconize. And I'm not a collector because I just buy what I like, not what I need to "complete" anything.

The signature isn't supposed to be negative...just a little disappointed. But read it however the hell you want, won't be a bother on my part.