PDA

View Full Version : who do you think will be in the......

mylow thehutt
06-02-2002, 02:06 PM
:) New night club packs,I think that Slezbaggono guy(one with the death sticks) or Ahmens best charecter.what do you think.:happy:

mylow thehutt
06-02-2002, 02:28 PM
:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :frus: :evil: :sur: :zzz: :stupid: :happy: :Pirate: :greedy: :cry: :kiss: :dead: :crazed: any one?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-02-2002, 05:15 PM
Most likely Elian, Lieutenant Faytonni, Aq-Med-Beq, and Lucas's daughter.

Beast
06-02-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
Most likely Elian, Lieutenant Faytonni, Aq-Med-Beq, and Lucas's daughter.
I agree with it probably being Elan Sleazebaggano, Lieutenant Faytonni, and Achk Med-Beq. But I don't think Lucas would allow Hasbro to make a figure of his daughter. I would bet on it more likely being Ayy Vida (orange and red twi'lek female). :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mylow thehutt
06-02-2002, 05:30 PM
you guys got pics of these guys?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-02-2002, 05:32 PM
Mylow, check out my lovely avatar! It's Elian Sleazebaggano. Hey . . . Elian Sleazebaggano rearranged is Elian Gonzales! :crazed:

fourtwo
06-02-2002, 05:33 PM
night club packs?
pardon?

saladin
06-02-2002, 05:41 PM
well i'm hopen for sleazebaggano and i want poogle the lesser.
and a lot more clone troopers

mark2d2
06-02-2002, 09:16 PM
JJB, why wouldn't Lucas want his daughter made into a figure? She's probably clamouring for that! I know I would if I was her . . .

Actually, I'm still wondering if this whole rumor is even true. Frankly, none of the night club patrons were all that interesting to me. (I know, I know, the girl with the thong! Well, sorry, I'm gay so she kinda didn't do much for me.) Watching the film again the other day --- which I love --- I just thought that most of the patrons were rather dull. No Mos Eisley cantina was this.

Beast
06-02-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by mark2d2
JJB, why wouldn't Lucas want his daughter made into a figure? She's probably clamouring for that! I know I would if I was her . . . Actually, I'm still wondering if this whole rumor is even true. Frankly, none of the night club patrons were all that interesting to me. (I know, I know, the girl with the thong! Well, sorry, I'm gay so she kinda didn't do much for me.) Watching the film again the other day --- which I love --- I just thought that most of the patrons were rather dull. No Mos Eisley cantina was this.
If you were the father of a, what 14 year old daugher...would you want a action figure of your daughter out there on the pegs. Lucas is to much of a family man for that, in my opinion. Not to mention there are alot more intresting aliens and humans then her. There is also a Neimodian in a similar outfit and wearing the goggles and face mask, like Tey How in E1. The nightclub is a predominantly human club, like has been said before. So there isn't alot of aliens in it. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rogue II
06-02-2002, 09:33 PM
You don't think Hasbro will use this as an opportunity to make another Anakin or Obi-Wan?

jedibear
06-03-2002, 02:17 AM
The only thing that could make the rumoured "NightClub" packs (BTW...it's actually a sports bar!) would be the chance to get some more generic aliens, like soem more biths, weequays, niktos, aqualishes or dugs. It was interesting that in the sports bar, the majority of patrons were basically human (or t'wilek)....

Jedi Juice
06-03-2002, 02:22 AM
Are the night club packs a seperate line of figures, such as the unleashed, or are they part of the basic collection?

plo koon 200
06-03-2002, 02:42 AM
They are part of the basic line of figures.

Forhekset
06-03-2002, 09:06 AM
Eh...which one was Lucas' daughter again?

LTBasker
06-03-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Forhekset
Eh...which one was Lucas' daughter again?

The purple Twi'lek that we see twice checking Anakin out. If you need more clearity, she's the only female Twi'lek that sn't wearing revealing clothing.

pthfnder89
06-03-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker
The purple Twi'lek that we see twice checking Anakin out. If you need more clearity, she's the only female Twi'lek that sn't wearing revealing clothing.

Yeah, I believe she was purple-skinned and she can be seen very clearly in at least two shots. She is playing with her leku in both shots I think.

It's funny because this actually showcases an editing mistake they made. Anakin walks right by her twice, going the same direction, once when he first enters with Obi Wan, and then again when obi Wan is getting a drink and Anakin is looking around the bar for Zam.

I only noticed because I was trying to spot Lucas's daughter and Anakin kept passing her.:)

Forhekset
06-03-2002, 11:49 AM
Hrm, so was Lucas' daughter the chunky Twi'lek? That you see Anakin walk past almost right before Obi-Wan lops off Zam's arm? I've only seen the movie twice, so my memory is fuzzy :) If the large purple Twi'lek is the one you mean, then I know exactly who you're talking about.