PDA

View Full Version : Great playset ideas!



Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-02-2002, 05:42 PM
Necessary playsets!

*Jedi Council room. Includes all 14 Council members (12 from EI and 2 from EII) figures with sitting abilities and chairs!
SRP: $100.
*Conveyor belt. Includes moving parts and several Battle Droids!
SRP: $45.
*Death Star. Includes trash compactor with Dianoga, elevator, and the good stuff from the vintage one, including Han Solo in Trooper disguise with pry-bar.
SRP: $50
*Dagobah. Includes "levitating" rocks and goodies from the vintage one, and a good Dagobah Luke.
SRP: $20.
*Ewok village. Includes huts and trees, to-scale, of course, and C-3PO in a "levitating" chair and a few Ewoks. :D
SRP: $30.

THOUGHTS???

SuperBattleDroid88
06-02-2002, 07:01 PM
If they made a Jedi Council it would definately not have all 14 figures in it!!!!!! Maybe one or two but that would be a lot of money.... :rolleyes:

SBD88

Lman316
06-02-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
Necessary playsets!

*Jedi Council room. Includes all 14 Council members (12 from EI and 2 from EII) figures with sitting abilities and chairs!
SRP: $100.
*Conveyor belt. Includes moving parts and several Battle Droids!
SRP: $45.
*Death Star. Includes trash compactor with Dianoga, elevator, and the good stuff from the vintage one, including Han Solo in Trooper disguise with pry-bar.
SRP: $50
*Dagobah. Includes "levitating" rocks and goodies from the vintage one, and a good Dagobah Luke.
SRP: $20.
*Ewok village. Includes huts and trees, to-scale, of course, and C-3PO in a "levitating" chair and a few Ewoks. :D
SRP: $30.

THOUGHTS???

I'd go for all of those. But I agree with SuperBattleDroid88: we wouldn't be getting 14 figures with the Council Set. But I did hear that Hasbro was supposed to release a Cinema Scene type-thing, three packages with four figures a peice, or four with three figures each for the Jedi Council. Something like that. I don't know if that was shot down or not, but I hope they're going to do it. I've been waiting for a full Council (with decent articulation! I don't want them molded onto the chair!) for a long time.
But everything else I want too.

End :).

DarthMaulSithLord
06-02-2002, 08:02 PM
I definately want some of those locations immortalized in plastic!!! It is a total travesty that Hasbro is still not giving us a Jedi Council Chamber.

:)

Master ToNone
06-02-2002, 08:08 PM
Jedi Temple built like the old vintage death star!

3 levels...Top with the Council , middle have the library with Jocastu and the bottom can be a youngling trainding area and a walkway to a landing platform for the Jedi Starfighter.

That is asking too much from Hasbro. They'd make money off that and satisfy their customers and they'd rather have us on a wild goose chase for BoShek...

But we can HOPE

LTBasker
06-02-2002, 08:11 PM
I'd like to see Dexter's diner so we can have a place for Dexter to hang around in with the waitress droid. (forgot her name)

Lman316
06-02-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Master ToNone
Jedi Temple built like the old vintage death star!

3 levels...Top with the Council , middle have the library with Jocastu and the bottom can be a youngling trainding area and a walkway to a landing platform for the Jedi Starfighter.

That is asking too much from Hasbro. They'd make money off that and satisfy their customers and they'd rather have us on a wild goose chase for BoShek...

But we can HOPE

Almost anything is asking too much of Hasbro. If I ever get rich, I'll buy out part of Hasbro and things will change. I'll just get a group of SSG'ers together to go over the prototypes and get their opinion. Then we'll get some good figures out, I bet ya.
:crazed:. But you like you said, Master ToNone, we can hope...

End :).

MikeAndTheBots
06-02-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
I'd like to see Dexter's diner so we can have a place for Dexter to hang around in with the waitress droid. (forgot her name)
Her name was Flo (i think) and that would be cool. Pack her and maybe just another random alien in to sit down in one of the benches and you'd have a cool playset.

SuperBattleDroid88
06-02-2002, 09:55 PM
You guys ARE asking way too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

JON9000
06-02-2002, 10:13 PM
I want a playset where some major action goes down. Jabba's Palace- that would fit the Vintage Jabba and Dias or come with a new one! As of now, I am resigned to making my own from materials bought at Michaels. The cardboard thing with Frozen Han stunk.

Master ToNone
06-02-2002, 10:24 PM
How about Padme's bedroom on Naboo. Exclusive figure of her in her space nightie. I'd buy that. Oh...I have to think about this again...yes