PDA

View Full Version : Fav. Geonosian figure?

Battle Droid
06-02-2002, 09:14 PM
Geonosian Warrior or Geonosian Handler with Massiff?

I like the Geonosian Handler the best, it stands much better and the Massiff is pretty cool.

Jedi Juice
06-02-2002, 09:27 PM
I like the Massif, he's really neat.

Wonderboy
06-02-2002, 10:37 PM
Off topic, but I can't wait for the Tusken with Massiff...that should kick booty!

Sir FanBoy
06-02-2002, 10:55 PM
Still waitin' for the Geonosian Handler with Massiff to be released here in Canada. For now it will have to be the Genosian Warrior even though i dont like him much. But that was the question and there is the answer.

Lman316
06-02-2002, 10:59 PM
Geonosian Handler, by far. I mean, I really like the Geonosian Warriors. They had awesome sculpts and just looked cool, but they suck because they can't stand up. I shouldn't have to drill holes in the feet, or use sticky-tack. Heck, I shouldn't even have to use a figure stand (if they could actually use them, but that remark is mostly for other figures....Dooku, I'm lookin' in your direction :rolleyes: ) for that matter. But I'll have to do something, because they just won't stand up. I've had the Handler one up for about 2-3 days now, no problems. The regular one can't stand for more than 20 minutes :cry:.

End :crazed:.

jeffonthego
06-02-2002, 11:33 PM
How about the Geonesian LEADER. Any word whether a figure will come out of him?

Loved the sound of his talking, very cool. Plus he had extra ornemental costume, which would look good on a figure.

Anyone else hoping for this one?

Lman316
06-02-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by jeffonthego
How about the Geonesian LEADER. Any word whether a figure will come out of him?

Loved the sound of his talking, very cool. Plus he had extra ornemental costume, which would look good on a figure.

Anyone else hoping for this one?

Good ole Poggle the Lesser. A lot of people have been asking for this one, and I'm sure Hasbro will eventually get around to crankin' him out.
It probably won't be any time soon though...

End :).

Battle Droid
06-03-2002, 12:02 AM
Yeah, Poggle is da Insect with the Ultimate Weapon Plan!

Jedi Juice
06-03-2002, 12:53 AM
Poggle made me crack up laughin' every time he would talk, with all those funny click noises and such. Haha, that was a good laugh.

bigbarada
06-03-2002, 01:00 AM
If they made Poggle he would be my favorite. I just hope they give him a holo-Death Star as an accessory.

Right now I really like the sculpt of the regular Geonosian, only because the Massif doesn't exist in this part of the country.:mad:

gibbyhayes
06-03-2002, 03:08 AM
I want a figure of the skinny separatist from the banking guild, and the metal guy (who "tuned in" his voice)...

Battle Droid
06-03-2002, 03:14 AM
That'd be San Hill & Wat Tambor, and I'll take both of them and all the other Separatists.

Wat Tambor is rumored to be coming.

Forhekset
06-03-2002, 07:59 AM
I like the Handler w/ Massiff best. Both he and the Geo. Warrior stand up just fine for me.

pthfnder89
06-03-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by gibbyhayes
I want a figure of the skinny separatist from the banking guild, and the metal guy (who "tuned in" his voice)...

I'm not much into getting aliens but I really like these two also.:)
Particularly the Banking Guild Leader San Hill.