PDA

View Full Version : my overall rating for AOTC on the GBA

hango fett
06-03-2002, 10:13 AM
it's a pretty good game. a little too easy, but it is hard if you just got it and know nothing about it. the graphics are very good for a GBA game. the only flaw is that i wish it where tougher/longer. it only has 11 levels!
overall rating...7.5 out of 10

whats your rating?

QLD
06-03-2002, 01:11 PM
I read a review in EGM today that said this is the worst GBA available next to Mortal Kombat. It certainly looks horrible.

Jason B
06-03-2002, 01:27 PM
something i didn't realize, GBA games can be directly ported from the SNES< WHICH IMHO, is kind of odd. but maybe that's just me. ;)
so does that mean SNES ROM's and GBA ROM's are the same thing? ie. i could change the filename extension? i must investigate...

hango fett
06-03-2002, 02:04 PM
you have to have the game out and be playing it to see how good the graphics are, quite-long dong. just because it looks bad on the pack, doesn't mean that it sucks. the graphics are a little bit better than super mario advance, just to let you know...

yukface27
06-04-2002, 01:05 AM
Good point Hango Fett, but majority of games with crappy graphics do suck (except for a few RPG's, but they're mainly outdated graphics). Beides the old SNES Star Wars games and maybe the ones on Game Gear (I said maybe), the rest suck. The NES ones were big piles and lets not forget the ones for Atari. I partially liked Masters of the Teras Kasi and I liked Power Battles a lot. Rogue Leader was good, but I have yet to play Battle for Naboo. But this new Gameboy Advance AOTC's game looks like poodoo.

Kyo-Kasahara
06-08-2002, 07:09 PM
I subscribe to EGM and IMO when They say a game sucks it usually does.:happy:

QLD
06-08-2002, 07:23 PM
Yeah, when EGM gives something a 1.0 out of 10, I usually take heed.

master jedi
06-12-2002, 03:01 PM
I downloaded this GBA game recently and I can't believe how bad it is. They could have done a heck of a lot better. I wish they would come out with a Star Wars 1st person shooter for GBA.

JEDIpartner
06-14-2002, 12:50 PM
I just picked this up inspite of the negative reviews and I am enjoying it. I agree that certain portions of it are very easy. It's an enjoyable distraction, which is exactly what I bought it for. Yeah... there are a few better games out there, but this isn't bad for a hand-held game.

I'd give it 7 out of 10.

hango fett
06-15-2002, 08:39 PM
thank you for agreeing, JEDIpartnr. "hi thumbs you our man!" -armageddon