PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Your Favorite Jedi?

Master Goeweins
06-03-2002, 08:43 PM
Everybody has their favorite for one reason or another. Some just for the obscure, or for the EU books, and some because they just look so cool that they have to have a great backstory.
So what is your favorite Jedi, and why?

Shaak Tii has got to be one of the most standout looking Jedis, but for my money it is Kitt Fisto all the way. He was once Mace Windu's Padawan and goes on to serve as a Genreral in the Clone Wars. But the coolest thing is the smile he gives when throwing droids around in the Battle of Geonosis. Anyone Master Jedi that can be that self assured to be amused in the midst of battle has to be a bad**s!

Lman316
06-03-2002, 08:59 PM
I think I'll go with Plo Koon. I have always liked this character, and way back when POTJ was just getting started, I couldn't wait for a figure to come out. Plo just looks cool and he's on the Council "to boot".
Now, if we were going for favorite Force user, not just Jedi, I would go with Dooku or Vader.
But, for Jedi, Plo gets my vote.

End :happy:.

SaeseeTiin
06-04-2002, 02:06 AM
What Kit Fisto Mace's padawan once, are you sure? I never knew that...
Anyway, it is probably obviously by my name my fav Jedi is Saesee Tiin. I just love his curved horns, and his haunted looking face, and the fact in the EU he is meant to be a superb pilot. I also love the lightsaber colours he has, as at first when he had purple in the EU it was quite unique, and then now he has green, which is my favourite lightsaber colour. Out of interest what lightsaber colour would everyone else have if they could choose any colour?
Since Ep2 I really like Shaak-Ti, by how she is so unusual, and I love her face. Kit Fisto and Ki-Adi-Mundi are a joint third, I just love how he fights in the arena and smiles... Ki-Adi-Mundi I've liked for some time, due to Ep1 and the EU. In AOTC I just love how he seems quite old, but yet as they are going on the gunship he is still slashing his lightsaber out, deflecting lasers with his hair flying about and everything... superb!

STiin

DarthBrandon
06-04-2002, 02:50 AM
Toss between Mace, Kit and of course Yoda. I really like Ki too though. um, I guess Mace, Kit. Oh I don't know I like all four of them all for different reasons. Kit cause he's dam cool under pressure and he's got that funny grin. Mace cause he whooped Jango's butt and coined the phrase "This party's over". Ki cause he's old looking and still looks good kicking butt. And last but not least Yoda cause he's one bad a** Motha F****. Can I say that ?
I also like Plo and Koth, but we didn't get to see alot of them.

Battle Droid
06-04-2002, 02:57 AM
I hate Jedi.

"DIE JEDI DIE!"

saladin
06-04-2002, 06:58 AM
Come down BD.Ok Plo, Ki, Eeth, Mace, Sasse, Oppo(didn't do much), Poof, and Kit are Awsome.

But The man is Yoda for me. He is the greatest jedi of them all.
You saw what he did, you see how wise he is, and you he could woop up evry one else.

My lest fav is yaddle, she screwd up parts of Yoda for me.

pthfnder89
06-04-2002, 10:22 AM
Well I love Yoda but other than him I'm most attached to Plo Koon. He's just a cool looking Jedi and I have a feeling he's got so mad skills that we haven't seen.

I'm sooo disappointed that we didn't get to see him fight at all in the Arena:( All of his action happened offscreen I guess.

I like Aayla Secura too, although I don't know any of her story from the comics. The way she just swaggers around, completely confident; very cool in my book...

Plus she's so cool she picks her own outfit instead of goind with traditional Jedi robes.:)

darthvyn
06-04-2002, 03:19 PM
i just really like obi-wan, from ewan to alec. as great with a lightsaber as he is with his wry wit. i think a second is luke, because of all he had to go through, and a third is anakin because he use two lightsabers at the same time, now that's cool. after that it's mace, cause he's so bad @**...

Jonna
06-04-2002, 03:27 PM
Plo Koon is without a doubt the coolest looking. I wish he had more screen time in the movie.

Battle Droid
06-04-2002, 04:02 PM
Ok I like Yarael Poof but he's dead. :(

darthvyn
06-04-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
"DIE JEDI DIE!"

"oh, no that's german for 'the jedi, the!'"

"well, anyone who speaks german can't be bad..."

hango fett
06-04-2002, 04:30 PM
yoda. he is the master after all...

mylow thehutt
06-04-2002, 05:19 PM
yoda
Kit
Ploo

A'Sharad Hett
06-04-2002, 06:28 PM
I have 3 that are equal in first place. I believe I have liked Ki the the longest, I started to like him when I saw a prototype of his EP1 figure, and when the Prelude to the Rebellion comics came out. The next Jedi (rather Padawan) I really like is A'Sharad Hett. He's just awesome, he uses his saber and his dead fathers saber at once almost all the time. Plus he's a Tusken. And most recently I really like Kit Fisto, he's just so unique.

darthvyn
06-04-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by A'Sharad Hett
The next Jedi (rather Padawan) I really like is A'Sharad Hett. He's just awesome, he uses his saber and his dead fathers saber at once almost all the time. Plus he's a Tusken.

i am quite intrigued by this character... where is he from? comics, books, games? where...

jjreason
06-04-2002, 10:55 PM
I personally like Qui Gon Jinn because he was comfortable enough in his job to speak his mind without fear of repercussions. He knew he had the respect of his piers and fealt comfortable challenging the authority of the council because he knew it was something he had to do. Qui Gon Jinn was the man. Push the envelope I say, you never know what might fit in there if you try.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-04-2002, 11:15 PM
It has been and will always be Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Master Goeweins
06-05-2002, 09:27 AM
I have to admit, as fascinated as I am with Kitt Fisto... Ewan's portrayal of the younger Obi Wan is spot on! He is my favorite thing about the new movie.

Exhaust Port
06-05-2002, 10:28 AM
Of the newer Jedi, Kit Fisko is definately one that caught my eye.

master jedi
06-05-2002, 04:10 PM
I will always love Yoda.

Hellzer
06-05-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by darthvyn

i am quite intrigued by this character... where is he from? comics, books, games? where...

A'Sharad Hett is from the "Outlander" comic mini-series. I rarely ever get involved with any EU myself but the idea of a Tusken Jedi compelled me enough to read it.

From what I recall, he's the son the Sharad Hett, a Jedi who left the Order when, among other things, his family was killed and he was too involved with Jedi business to prevent it. Sharad ended up stranded on Tattooine where he was unwillingly adopted into a clan of Tusken Raiders (as they are often one to do in order to continue their lineage). But over time, Sharad ended up becoming the leader of the clan and fathered a son with a Tusken female whom he trained in the ways of the force. It's a rather complicated story involving Ki-Adi Mundi, the Hutts, and Aurra Sing. But in the end, Sharad is mortally wounded, and he asks Ki-Adi to continue his son A'Sharad's Jedi training. I assume that he does in later EU publications.

In keeping with the topic, Plo Koon and Ki-Adi Mundi have always been tops in my book. I was probably the most disapointed out of anyone that their scene was cut from the arena battle. Of course Sharad Hett is one awesome character as well. In fact, once I get to over 75 posts, I've got this sweet picture of him for my avatar.

figrin bran
06-07-2002, 01:35 AM
yoda, obi wan, plo koon. the stories behind a'sharad hett and aayla secura sound very intriguing. though if there were indeed tusken jedi then why does their stereotype as "savages" persist?

pthfnder89
06-08-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Hellzer

A'Sharad Hett is from the "Outlander" comic mini-series. I rarely ever get involved with any EU myself but the idea of a Tusken Jedi compelled me enough to read it.

From what I recall, he's the son the Sharad Hett, a Jedi who left the Order when, among other things, his family was killed and he was too involved with Jedi business to prevent it. Sharad ended up stranded on Tattooine where he was unwillingly adopted into a clan of Tusken Raiders (as they are often one to do in order to continue their lineage). But over time, Sharad ended up becoming the leader of the clan and fathered a son with a Tusken female whom he trained in the ways of the force.

I haven't read many of the Comics but I did know about Sharad Hett and I started thinking about him when I saw AOTC.

He'd better hope Anakin never runs into him at the Jedi Temple or there might a few "aggresive negotiations".;):D

Master Goeweins
06-08-2002, 10:54 AM
There have always been stereotypes put on races as being "savages" even when people of that race went on to acheive great things in societies outside of their own. Easliy identifiable in the Star Wars Universe as a stereotype.
I now have to read up on a'sharad hett, just sounds too good.

Jargo
06-09-2002, 01:53 PM
The dead ones - all of them..... :evil:

LTBasker
06-09-2002, 03:16 PM
Yoda, Plo, Eeth, Shaak (just cause she's an interesting species), Kit, Mace and of course, Obi.

DeadEye
06-09-2002, 03:56 PM
John Rassick, and then Obi-Wan, are my two favorite light Jedi.

Count Hertius Dooku is my favorite "bad" Jedi.

pthfnder89
06-10-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye
John Rassick, and then Obi-Wan, are my two favorite light Jedi.

Count Hertius Dooku is my favorite "bad" Jedi.

Hertius? His first name is HERTIUS? Oh lord, I thought "Dooku" was bad enough. That kid must have gotten picked on a LOT in grade school...:D

bigbarada
06-10-2002, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by pthfnder89

Hertius? His first name is HERTIUS? Oh lord, I thought "Dooku" was bad enough. That kid must have gotten picked on a LOT in grade school...:D

Why do you think he turned evil?;)

Obvious first choice goes to Yoda. I also liked Qui-Gonn for his attitude (I really did miss his presence in Ep2, he pretty much carried Ep1) and Ki-Adi-Mundi for his cool appearance.

2-1B
06-10-2002, 04:26 AM
Hertius? :rolleyes:

I'm rather partial to that Anakin guy, myself. :)
And Obi-Wan, from TPM thru ROTJ :happy:

edit: Sypho-Dyas is the all time greatest Jedi! There, that should stir the cauldron a bit . . . :D

bigbarada
06-10-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
edit: Sypho-Dyas is the all time greatest Jedi! There, that should stir the cauldron a bit . . . :D

Yeah, he's pretty good, but he can't stand up to Sido-Dyas. And neither of them hold a candle to Sifo-Dyas. He's the greatest of all Jedi!:D

DeadEye
06-10-2002, 09:01 AM
I actually made up "Hertius" as Dooku's first name for my first post-AOTC story.

bigbarada
06-10-2002, 09:41 AM
You shouldn't have said anything, DeadEye. In a couple more years it could have been canon.:D

DeadEye
06-10-2002, 03:11 PM
Dammit!!!! You're right!!!! :frus:

Jargo
06-10-2002, 07:20 PM
Is Sypho Dyas like a soda stream kind of thing? :crazed:

Further to my rather tacitern response earlier, I have to say that I'm rather partial to Mother Teresa Yaddle. The annointed one is top banana in my books. It's all down to having good hair. Nothing beats having hair you can flick dramatically off your face in the heat of battle, Just as you size up the opponent you flick a wisp of hair and completely throw them off balance with your coolness. had Anakin had a floppy fringe he could flick dramatically he would have beaten Dooku hands down. You know its true. :happy:

chewiegurl1138
06-10-2002, 09:51 PM
well, considering Jedi are just awesome in general, and Yoda is THE MASTER, Luminara, Shaak ti and Kit are pretty sweet in AOTC.

BTW, isn't Shaak Ti supposed to be a Twilek?

DeadEye
06-11-2002, 09:22 AM
No, she's a Togruta from the planet Shili.

Taichi
06-11-2002, 01:03 PM
MACE!!!

I also like Plo, Saesee, Kit, Yoda, Eeth, Luminara (And her padawan), Adi, and Anakin.......

earl
06-13-2002, 11:41 PM
all of the jedis are cool specially kit fisto, luminara unduli, shaak ti.

but the only jedi that caught my attention is AAYLA SECURA the twilek jedi. she looks hot!

karateyoda17
06-13-2002, 11:44 PM
Personally I like Yoda, Kit Fisto, Obi and Mace best. They rock.

Yoda'sMaster
06-22-2002, 07:23 PM
YODA!

JediDan
06-22-2002, 08:32 PM
Anakin Skywalker.....Yes he does get consumed by the dark side but he redeems himself in the end.

Yoda is my 2nd fav. That little guy is just so old and wise you cannot help but love the little bugger. :D Plus he can kick a** whenever it needs to be.

Obi-Wan-A-Bi
06-23-2002, 05:35 AM
Hmmm... 2 come to mind:

Obi-Wan & Yoda

Jacen Solo
07-18-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by earl
but the only jedi that caught my attention is AAYLA SECURA the twilek jedi. she looks hot!

I have to agree with you on Aayla Secura. My favorite is Neeja Halcyon, if only they would put him in EP III, but in the movies I would have to say Obi-Wan, and although he hasn't had much screen time Even Piell is awesome I would love to see him fight.

Pendo
07-18-2002, 02:59 PM
You can probably guess who my fave Jedi is from my avatar...Jedi Master Mace Windu - the coolest Jedi alive!!! Ok so he's only my fave Jedi cause Samuel L. Jackson is my favourite actor, but he is still cool. How many other Jedi do you know with a purple bladed electrum lightsaber? :)

PENDO!

Darth Sidious
07-18-2002, 04:10 PM
Kit Fisto. I didn't know how many head tails this Jedi had until I bought the figure, which is great. Hoardes of tails... And his smile. It is legendary. That was honestly my favorite part of the whole movie. Kit Fisto rules.

Lobito
07-18-2002, 05:49 PM
Yoda, Ob1, Mace and Anakin. In that order.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-18-2002, 06:41 PM
my favirote jedi is:
Quinlan Vos

that would be sweet if they made JAWA JEDI!they could fight like yoda only better

The True Maul
07-18-2002, 06:46 PM
My favorite jedi is Plo Koon the others are Kit Fisto. :)

Thumb Wars
07-19-2002, 07:49 PM
i don't know why, but i really like eeth koth. i heard something that he is the same species as maul??? i also really like the figure they came out with.

i also like adi gallia. expecially since i played jedi starfighter and saw her using her lightsaber upside down.....sorta. that's how i have the figures set up like right now.

sith_killer_99
07-19-2002, 08:07 PM
Luke Skywalker because Mark Hamil is my favorite actor. J/K

I gotta go with Yoda.:D

PloKoon2385
07-20-2002, 12:27 AM
Plo Koon! He is awesome! Even though he wasn't shown much... grrrr..... he is awesome! I hope he is featured more in Episode III. Just looking at him, he is awesome! By far the coolest! I'd say Mace, Yoda and Anakin are next. I also like Adi Gallia for some reason.

The True Maul
07-20-2002, 07:55 AM
Plo Koon, I agree with youI also hope he will be at least one of the important characters in Episode 3!!! :)

Chiesa
07-22-2002, 09:15 AM
This may seem strange as I didn't really read most of the EU books... But I would stick my neck out for Luke Jaina and Jacen :) I just loved their adventures... And why is it there aren't any like orange or pink lightsabres for jedi chicks???

jet chan
07-23-2002, 10:53 PM
there are five i really like:
obi wan kanobi thanks to the prequels i see him in a new light
yoda was always a favorite
mace windu just because
luminara unduli cause of her facial tattoo
kit fisto cause he looks like he'd be fun to hang with

Needles
07-23-2002, 11:04 PM
I love PLo Koon,He's just cool looking,I dont know much about him but he's the best

Darth Marra 54
07-24-2002, 10:58 AM
Yoda, you seek Yoda!

macewindu87
07-29-2002, 09:19 PM
Yoda, Obi-won, then that's the main two.
mace:crazed:

DeadEye
07-29-2002, 10:06 PM
Needles, how the hell did you get an avatar like that? It looks bigger than 75 by 75 pixels...

Chewtobacco
07-29-2002, 11:02 PM
Kit Fisto is my favorite. He makes being a Jedi look fun.

All the rest are pretty cool in their own way, but way too serious.

Needles
07-29-2002, 11:30 PM
it was a picture I found on the web,I wanted a really bug one so I used this one.you like it?

DeadEye
07-29-2002, 11:40 PM
Needles, it's an okay picture but I know your avatar is supposed to be only 75 by 75 pixels. How did you do it? The forum won't even allow me to upload an avatar larger than 75 by 75.

The True Maul
07-30-2002, 10:20 AM
Yeah thats really odd howw he got that as his avator!! :)

sunblind
07-31-2002, 11:48 AM
Plo Koon.

tagmac
08-01-2002, 12:40 AM
Qui-Gon Jinn

Geonosian
08-01-2002, 04:18 AM
Did I say my fav jedi is COLEMAN TREBOR!?!

ColemanTrebor914
08-03-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Geonosian
Did I say my fav jedi is COLEMAN TREBOR!?! He's my favorite Jedi too!!! :D Is it really any surprise? :rolleyes: :D

Plo Koon and Oppo Rancisis get some honorable mention as my secong favorites.

But,

COLEMAN RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!

-JediMaster-Yoda-
08-04-2002, 06:10 PM
Coleman i use to like but, i change on jedi's i hate coleman now but i like Plo Koon stupid Coleman Trebor...cant even block three shots he should go back to being a Padawan!

Darth Marra 54
08-05-2002, 02:23 PM
Yoda, you seek yoda

Prince Xizor
08-06-2002, 02:29 AM
C'mon! Its gotta be Vader.