PDA

View Full Version : What would you take back with you?

Boba Fitt
06-04-2002, 03:15 PM
Remember that Arnold Shwarzenegger movie "Last Action Hero?" The one where the kid had a magic ticket that would let him go "into" a movie?

My question: If you had that ticket and could go into only one of the five SW movies and could take one item back to the real world, what movie and what item?

(and as nice as having a real Slave Leia in your bedroom/toyroom would be, you can't take people back. Only inanimate objects.)

Fulit
06-04-2002, 03:21 PM
a lightsaber. What else?

MisterPL
06-04-2002, 03:24 PM
Do astromechs play DVDs?

Boba Fitt
What else?! A blaster... an R2 unit... a feakin' X-Wing... hehehe

DarthBrandon
Lightsaber silly, always wanted one of those dam things. Exxxcellent Smithers!!

icatch9
06-04-2002, 03:39 PM
I'd take Lukes Lightsaber from ROTJ. Very cool and very green.

billfremore
06-04-2002, 04:02 PM
Lightsabers are all fine and dandy, but I think I'd take the Millenium Falcon instead.

That thing has to have some sort of DVD player ;) :D

LTBasker
06-04-2002, 04:18 PM
I'd grab: Obi's, Luke's/Anakin's, Vader's, R2, 3PO, Han's blaster, full Stormtrooper suit with EVERYTHING then toss all that stuff in the cargo part of an X-wing (minus R2 of course... he'd be navigating!) then I'd come back. :D

If I could only have one thing though, I would probably take Luke's/Anakin's lightsaber (I like blue and the design. :cool: ) since if you took a blaster you wouldn't have any recharge magazines for it and if you took an X-wing you wouldn't have any spare torpedos nor fuel for it and if you took a droid, well people would probably try to take it.

Eternal Padawan
06-04-2002, 08:32 PM
As LTB pointed out, once you exhausted the charge on the blaster, you'd have a movie prop you can buy here on Earth already.

If you brought home an X-wing A. You wouldn't know how to fly it, and if you did B. there would be somekind of environmental concerns about it's take off and landings that would get it impounded by the govt.

A lightsaber seems kind of dangerous and you'd probably cut your own appendages off or drill holes in your wall that would tick your dad off when the heating bill skyrocketed in the winter.

An astromech MIGHT be O.K. since it's probably clever enough to figure out how to rig an adaptor for AC/DC.

But what I'd bring back is midi-chlorians. Let them multiply like rabbits and infect me and enough other stuff on earth to let me, in effect, bring the "force" back with me. They would instinctively know how to build lightsabers and also to use them properly and they could pass that knowledge on to me, so once I had "the force" I could simply make everything else.

Either that, or I'd bring back the Death Star. Then I'd sue for world peace. "If you don't stop fighting, I'll sick a few squadrons of TIE fighters on yer butt..."

QLD
06-04-2002, 09:11 PM
I was thinking of thr Executor. But the Death Star wouldn't be bad either.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-05-2002, 12:21 AM
Obi-Wan's stuff after being struck down by Vader.

Or maybe Yoda's cane. Let him use his floating chair.

bigbarada
06-05-2002, 12:28 AM
If you had Padme killed and stuffed then she'd technically be an inanimate object right?:crazed:

Actually I think I would like to have a lightsaber. I'd pick Luke's ANH saber since it is still my favorite overall design.

SWAFMAN
06-05-2002, 01:32 AM
A speeder bike would be incredibly cool! Blasting past all the sportbikes on canyon roads would be so fun!

But, if I could only choose one thing, I think it would be the Royal Starship. I love all the SW ships, but a starship seems more practical than a one or two seat fighter, and I really like its sleek chrome design.

As for knowing how to fly it, after hundreds of hours playing all the LucasArts computer flight sims, I'm ready to give it a shot. :)

Exhaust Port
06-05-2002, 02:04 AM
Padme in her torn outfit or Leia in her slave gear. You guys can have your toys, I'll take these! :)

TeeEye7
06-05-2002, 07:14 AM
From EpII: I'd bring back Yoda and employ him as my body guard!:crazed:

master jedi
06-05-2002, 05:31 PM
I would take back a lightsaber. If I could bring back a person I'd bring back Slave Leia or Yoda.

LTBasker
06-05-2002, 06:16 PM
A speeder bike would be awesome, definitely a way to beat scalpers to the punch! (And a good way to disable their vehicles and jam their commlinks! [cellphones])

Ah, I know - use the mighty forceful duct tape to tape R2 to a speeder bike with lightsabers kept inside him! He could also carry along one of those bacta tourniquets and remote training droids (for practice) and there you go. ;) I'd definitely choose that! If an Ewok can pilot one without reaching the foot pedals - I think I'd be ok. :D

Plus I've had plenty of practice with my toy lightsabers - I'm down to only tapping myself a couple times with the blade in a "final pose" from a major move. ;)

scruffziller
06-06-2002, 03:56 PM
I don't care what it says, PADME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh just kidding, I would have to say Darth Maul's light staff.
Or even that little future vision top that the Ewoks had!!

scruffziller
06-06-2002, 03:57 PM
Ok to play the rules, I would carbonite freeze PADME, then she would be inanimate!!!

Jargo
06-06-2002, 04:36 PM
The Executor. with a full compliment of AT-AT's and AT-AT transport barges, A full compliment of shutles and landing craft and TIE fighters, Interceptors, bombers. Probe droids At-St's, speeder bikes.... the full works basically. And all the armouries and stuff. All's I'd need is the men to complete my army... must be enough single minded idiots to make up the ranks surely? I'm sure the opportunity to play around with toys like those would soon gain me an army of friends. :) And as all that stuff comes with the Executor anyway I am sticking to the one item rule. :evil:

Jonna
06-06-2002, 04:45 PM
The Death Star...he he he!

RooJay
06-07-2002, 12:55 AM
An astromech with a lightsaber in it's dome!;) No doubt!

jeddah
06-07-2002, 01:25 PM
B-wing with R2-D2

jeddah

Exhaust Port
06-07-2002, 01:54 PM
What if it turned out that the SW galaxy was actually in scale with the 3.75" action figures. You travel via your magical ticket only to realize that you look like Colossus to everyone there. Rather than fit in you make yourself the cause of immense panic. Perhaps it wouldn't end with you traveling back to our reality but something similar to the end of King Kong with swarming x-wing and tie fighters picking you off a tall building. Maybe that free magic ticket wouldn't be that great. damn.

RooJay
06-07-2002, 04:43 PM
But I could fit a lot more stuff in my pockets!:D

Jedi Juice
06-07-2002, 05:39 PM
Well, if I could only take one thing, it would have to be R2 or Yoda. They are my favorite characters from Star Wars. I would laugh with Yoda all the time and I would use R2 as a little pal. However, if I could take a human, it would be Padme. She would be my partner. Have fun.

stillakid
06-07-2002, 06:27 PM
If I brought back a spaceship, would all the stuff work on it? If so, then sign me up for a Star Destroyer, gassed up and ready to go.

If not that, then a bowl full of those yummie Midichlorians.

Obi-Don
06-08-2002, 03:04 AM
Lightsaber for sure. I like Mace's because of the color. I like the idea of bring back the force with you. Isn't the force alive though[midis] that is.

187-Maul
06-08-2002, 06:00 AM
vader's lighsaber