PDA

View Full Version : Acklay question?

Hellboy
06-05-2002, 07:32 PM
Can anyone tell me if the Acklay will have any noises or other gimmicks like the Reek and the Nexu?

chris
06-05-2002, 07:54 PM
I haven't heard anything like that so far, but i'm not sure. Either way, it looks really cool

LTBasker
06-05-2002, 08:27 PM
All I've heard it'll have is a removeable "stomach" piece that will have guts that come out. I think it was originally planned for Obi-Wan to slice it's stomach to kill it.

Beast
06-05-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
All I've heard it'll have is a removeable "stomach" piece that will have guts that come out. I think it was originally planned for Obi-Wan to slice it's stomach to kill it.
Obi-Wan does deliver a slash to it's stomach with his lightsaber, before taking out the legs and delivering the killing blow. Of course it doesn't pan down to reveal the opened stomache and spilling guts, but thats ok. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bosskman
06-05-2002, 10:09 PM
I have the Nexu and the Reek. Both awesome beasts. The Acklay, however, is my favorite of the three and I can't wait for it to come out. As far as I know, it doesn't have any electronics like the other two beasties, but since there have been no details on this beast except for the gut spilling action, there could still be a chance for some sounds. I take the batteries out anyway so it doesn't matter to me at all.

PS Has anyone seen boxed pics yet?

saladin
06-05-2002, 10:21 PM
ya the acklay would have to be my favorite to, i would love to have one to feed my enemy's to.