PDA

View Full Version : Man the people in this world today.

mylow thehutt
06-05-2002, 09:14 PM
:mad: All right people listen to this

When I get home I have babysite my littel sister Kate,whos 7 years old.Any way she lets the dogs out in the backyard,(we have a fence area,so they can rome around and have fun,but some times they get loose, if you have dogs you understand.) Next thing I know it this guy that lives down the street from me is telling my dogs got out.(Ones a baby Jack Rusell,and the other is a west high lend terrier bolth small dogs)so me and Kate get ready to go and get them but the guy is still there and in front of my 7 year old sister he says,"Your F***en dogs are Sh***ing and PI**ing on my law,if I see them on there agine I'll get my gun and shoot them!" So I say "Hay chill,I'll get my dogs." I get them bolth,and I start walking back to my house,not befor the guys wife comes out,boy is she a real cookie she starts yelling at me that shes going to call the dog pound! So I respone "I like to see you try,do you people like threating littel kids,"they bolth start yelling!I just say come on kate(who was picking up the dog pop for them)There still yelling at me so I just keep saying good by, later,good by,yep sur what ever you say. :rolleyes: Boy what a day:happy:

LTBasker
06-05-2002, 09:31 PM
Pathetic. I'm sure when they've used the bathroom over at someone else's house at least one or twice, wonder how they would feel if the people started yelling at them. :rolleyes:

Fulit
06-05-2002, 10:16 PM
Man, oh man. Sounds like you got yourself some bad neighbors. I feel for you, because I've certainly had my share. That guy was totally out of line. What he would've said, were he smarter, was, "Hey man, your dogs were over in my yard, I'd appreciate it if you could keep them away from my lawn." But he immediately resorted to foul language to make his point, not a sign of high intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I curse, but never first! :rolleyes:

Anyway, it sounds like you handled the situation fairly well, at least you didn't make any threats and you kind of walked away from the whole deal, it sounds like. But beware, this probably won't be the last you'll see of these two, and I'd keep my dogs in at night, if possible, at least for awhile. Bad neighbors are the same the world over, they've all low class and low character, so watch out! :evil:

2-1B
06-05-2002, 10:32 PM
No kiddin' Fulit, the neighbor had a legitimate complaint, and if he would have handled it like a civil human being there would have been no problems.

Good job Mylow, gotta protect your sis. :)

Eternal Padawan
06-06-2002, 08:19 AM
You certainly handled the situation with aplomb and maturity, Mylow.

What did your folks say?

Obi-Don
06-06-2002, 08:30 AM
That was the best way to handle that. Way to go. The bad thing is there is people like that are all over. Good thing Anikin wasn't there or they would have ended up like the sand people. Not a bad idea.......BAD Obi-Don BAD!

InsaneJediGirl
06-06-2002, 08:39 AM
I know what your going through Mylow,our neighbors complain about our dogs.Good thing you just walked away,since your little sister will pick up on the example(hopefully).

Obi-Don..I agree,Not a bad idea.:evil: :evil:

Mandalorian Candidat
06-06-2002, 10:10 AM
Haven't I seen your neighbor on Cops? Wasn't he that generic guy from the trailer park who wears that wifebeater with tons of tatoos all over?

What a creep. Anyone who swears in front of kids deserves to get b-slapped. That's really low, talking like that in front of a seven-year-old.

mabudonicus
06-06-2002, 10:53 AM
Fulit- was it you who had to leave for a while thanx to neighbors?? If so, good to see you back. I don't understand why civilsation is so uncivilised. Sad part is, jokers like that make guys that look like me look bad. I'm about the most respectful guy you could meet , and I get floorwalkers everywhere, and ladies move their pures to the side I'm not passing on. It kinda bugs me, moreso for the Jerks that make them feel that way. I mean, I don't even have a criminal record, people!!
Mylow- whatever you do, don't let your experience close your mind. I mean, those "people" you're dealing with are plugs (you guys use that word?), but don't lose faith in humanity. There's good and bad everywhere. Take care, and keep being an"adult". There's nothing wrong with holding moral high ground, no matter how old you are.

bigbarada
06-06-2002, 12:11 PM
I know you're 14 soon to be 15, mylow, and your sister is 7; but you showed much more maturity than those two "adults." Good job.:)

2-1B
06-06-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by mabudon
I mean, those "people" you're dealing with are plugs (you guys use that word?)

No, but I'm gonna start! :D

Eternal Padawan
06-06-2002, 01:34 PM
Where's stillakid? We need to get the SSG goon squad down to Mylow's neighborhood, pronto.

(cracks knuckles) :evil:

JediDan
06-06-2002, 04:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your ordeal. He was way outta line cussing at you like that. But I imagine he got really ****ed like that because that wasn't the 1st time thats happened. I can't blame the guy for getting ****ed (he shouldn't get mad at you though) From my experience (neighbors, friends) dogs hardly ever shut up, all they do is sniff your crotch, bark continuously, they smell, pee on peoples cars, poop on OTHER peoples lawns, and the owners just stand back and let it happen. Owners that have dogs like that are VERY disrespectful of others. It's sickening. If people cannot control their dog than they should train it or dispose of it properly. I don't neccesarily hate dogs but I dispise the owners that let that crap go on, because they can stop it but they choose not to. I'm not directing this to you, I'm just letting off some held up steam about disrespectful dog owners. My advice get a taller fence if they're jumping the fence or if they're digging under put some chicken wire under the fence to keep them in. If they get out your responsible for their actions.

mylow thehutt
06-06-2002, 04:31 PM
My mom did just that she put chicken wire all around,I also told her what happened and she said just don't bother with white trash people like that,you have better things to do.And befor my parents split up my dad went down and gave them a pice of his mind.it's not the fact they yelled at me it's the fact that there dog gets out as well, and comes up at our house,and we never cop a fit at them.Urugh:rolleyes:

JediDan
06-06-2002, 06:21 PM
LOL they have a dog too then. Man then he shouldn't be yelling at you if his dog does the same. That was just plain mean what they did, down and out mean. I can see why you're so upset. Next time you see him tell him to keep his b**** in his yard. LOL ;) Shame on me for saying that. ;)

Vortex
06-06-2002, 06:31 PM
Hey you've got a Westie too...sweet...

Anyways, I think if his dogs are crapping in your yard you should do what some nieghbors of mine did to some on the block who's german sheps were ALWAYS doing their #2 in their yard or driveway. :frus:

She collected the poop for about a week or so, and then one day just emptied her little collected mount on their front step and in their mail box. :sur:

I still laugh to this day, when I think of her just casually walking up, making a deposit and then putting the rest on their front step.

mylow thehutt
06-06-2002, 08:33 PM
LOL did she light it on fire!LOL,My dogs are also very smart and they know it too,they get out with out any of us knowing.