PDA

View Full Version : Beware Tastetesta

Pitbull
06-05-2002, 09:50 PM
Read this for more info:

http://www.thejawa.com/YaBBse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=2626

Forhekset
06-06-2002, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the tip - I was just about to make a trade with this loser.

I wonder how he'll like a couple of PO'ed collectors who happen to live nearby showing up on his doorstep. :D

darthdeogg
06-06-2002, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the heads up also. I ALMOST made a trade with him also.

-Dan

mrhat
06-06-2002, 10:51 AM
Apparently this guys been around the galaxy ripping people off. But a "Task Force" from Sand Troopers is going over there to dispell this scum. I really hope he knew this would eventually happen. Traders UNITE as Sandtroopers proclaims!

julian
06-06-2002, 04:05 PM
It was a good thing you posted about this. I was about to buy an AOTC DVD from this guy plus give him a bloody Luke as a trade for a Theater Luke he had said he was going to be getting a few days ago when complains started to surface about him.

He has already been reported at the site I work for www.Thebothanspy.com, as well as www.sandtroopers.com., www.TheJawa.com, www.rebelscum.com as well as here.

Soooooo, nowhere to hide buddy! We've got you!

Jedi Corleone
06-06-2002, 04:45 PM
I almost made a deal with this guy for a Toy fair Vader, well, i'm glad i didn't, something about this didnt feel right. Thanks God i changed my mind before it was too late......I can live without a Toy Fair Vader, anyway, it is for my nephew...Steve, Jedi Corleone

metaljedi
06-11-2002, 02:05 AM
I almost got scammed by him too. I was supposed to get a Target Y-Wing for 4 figures. I guess you can't trust everyone.