PDA

View Full Version : Shaak, lets have one

saladin
06-05-2002, 11:49 PM
I'm for real, he can be really durable, so we can toss him around and beat it up.:crazed:

Battle Droid
06-06-2002, 12:32 AM
Yeah so we can have Anakin use it as a Surf board. ;)

saladin
06-06-2002, 06:35 AM
We can light it on fire and put it in the arena playset, or hang it up with the slave 1 and Jedi Starfighter battle.

chris
06-07-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by saladin
We can light it on fire and put it in the arena playset, or hang it up with the slave 1 and Jedi Starfighter battle.
I love that creativity Saladin:D

Eternal Padawan
06-26-2002, 08:37 AM
Egads. They've yet to make a Sith Infiltrator and you want a Shaak?

RooJay
06-28-2002, 06:52 AM
Yes, but we want the Infiltrator also!;)

Jek Porky 2002
06-30-2002, 05:50 PM
Why do you want a Sith Infiltrator, it's a boring ship?

RooJay
07-01-2002, 11:18 PM
Because we like it, and it's in the movie. Why not?

Eternal Padawan
07-02-2002, 08:35 AM
Are you asking if it's a boring ship? Then the answer is, NO. It is not a boring ship. It is an excellent ship. Very sweet and cool and kickass. Much cooler than a Shaak. Not that a Shaak wouldn't be nice to see somewhere down the road, but if Hasbro announced that they could only make either a Shaak, or an Infiltrator, then I choose the Infiltrator and no mistake, I wouldn't miss that ol' Shaak at all, because the Sith Infiltrator would make big smilies appear on my face and warm, fuzzy feelings in my tummy. :happy:

Geonosian
07-02-2002, 11:55 AM
A shakk will be awesome.
Maybe for 2003.

Jonna
07-02-2002, 12:01 PM
I want it to be made out of potato!

Jargo
07-02-2002, 03:33 PM
The cut of your jib young feller me lad - I'm, sensing, something... :eek:

I want both a Shaaaaaaaaaak and a Sith Infiltrator. I want a Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak as a pack in with the Sith Infiltrator Darth Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak with quad lightsaber - four times as deadly as mush face Anakin and sixteen times his size. Who will win the battle between good and gooder? Best and bestererrer? Bad and baddest? Darth Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak will kick Anakin mush face Skywalker's candyazz butt with his force belly flops and hot trotter shuffle style of fighting. Then he'll take off in his Sith Infiltrator and go to invisibility cloaking mode and fly off to bag the babe they call Spudme Amidala and then there'll be little baby Darth Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaks.

And Darth Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak should come with battle damage panels so you can slice and dice him ands spill his guts and then put him back together and start over with a big Sith Ninja fight to the DEATH!

That's what I want.......

Jonna
07-02-2002, 04:05 PM
Maybe you didn't HEAR me EMPEROR JARGO. I said POTATO!!!! WOOOOOO...HOOOOOOO!

Obi-Don
07-04-2002, 03:10 PM
I would take the Sith infiltrator over the Shaak. That is if had to choose. I want them both.

Jargo
07-04-2002, 06:45 PM
Potato. Yes. I heard that. I heard that loud and clear the first time you said it. Should it be ringing any bells? Perhaps I'm lacking certain elementary clues here as to WHAT IN GODS NAME YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! But i did hear the potato reference and want you to spell things out whenever possible to save me the extra effort of having to think while I indulge my harem of Llamas.

Eternal Padawan
07-05-2002, 01:53 AM
Has it been so long that Jargo has forgotten his own Natalie Portman/Potato rampage? That is one of my earliest rememberies of SSG. Jargo going off on tangents about Natalie's spudliness, jawaboy following him around like a lapdog, and derek defending her honour...

I want a Shaak Infiltrator, Hasbro. Before commisioning Sienar to build his lackey a decent ship, Sidious had Maul traipsing around the galaxy on the back of a Shaak...riding it like a surfboard. Apparently it's something all Sith apprenti have to do... :rolleyes: