PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a carded Darktrooper...sale or trade

sciencefriction
06-06-2002, 01:56 PM
Hello, could anyone help me acquire a EU Darktrooper for a decent price or trade. I have a few figures you may be interested in. If interested please let me know wants: cash or trade wise. Thanks for your time!

echo1six
06-07-2002, 10:41 AM
I have a spare darktrooper, you can see my want list in this forum, thanks

sciencefriction
06-07-2002, 11:04 AM
Hey there,

I'll take a look for the figures you want. If I come up with anyhthing, will it be a one for one? Also, IF I were to come up empty handed, would you be willing to sell the Darktrooper?
Thanks for your time!

echo1six
06-07-2002, 01:18 PM
one for one would depend on what your one was, you would need a decent figure to trade one for one. Let me get back to you on this because someone just e-mailed me to trade a sio bible for darktrooper,

sciencefriction
06-07-2002, 01:35 PM
Hello, I probably have the naboo guard you want or one of the Han Solo figs. you mentioned....possibly the Sio. I'll have to get back to you tonight after I have a chance to look. If you can hold off and give me until tomorrow morning, if not sooner, i'll will certainly let you know. Thanks again.

echo1six
06-07-2002, 01:44 PM
Ok will wait till tommorow till tommorow before i offer it for trade just look thru your stuff and let me know what you come up with i definately need sio, and the naboo guard, the solo is still available cheap though, i would rather trade a hard to find figure for a hard to find figure

sciencefriction
06-07-2002, 01:52 PM
That makes perfect sense...I would'nt expect any less. Thanks for waiting. I'll be right back in touch with you with what I come up with. Take care!

sciencefriction
06-08-2002, 06:08 PM
Echo1six,

Sorry it took me a little while longer to get back to you. I've got a Rebel Fleet Trooper on Freeze Frame card. This piece is BEAUTIFUL on a virtually case fresh card! Get in touch and we'll go from there! Thanks a bunch!