PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have Any Regrets???

GNT
09-22-2001, 02:35 AM
Did anyone ever trade that Vinyl Cape Jawa for a cloth one when you were young? Ever trade a certain figure for another? Back then did you ever leave a figure on the shelves cause you didn't have the money etc etc... which you regret now?

Do you have any regrets?

Rollo Tomassi
09-22-2001, 08:51 AM
I had a standing lamp in my bedroom. Boba Fett was hiding it as it was a very good snipers nest. I forgot about him and my sister came in and turned the lamp on. A few minutes later we smelled something. Fett's legs had melted into a stick gooey mess. he looked like a veteran come home from the war. I really regret leaving him in the lamp....:rolleyes: :( :)

bigbarada
09-23-2001, 08:38 PM
I regret trading my Bossk figure for a Gamorrean Guard. I regret not buying Barada, Imperial Dignitary, A-Wing Pilot and Pop-up Saber Artoo at $0.75 each.

I also regret selling my ENTIRE vintage collection 7 years ago, I've yet to get it back up to the level it was back then.:mad:

GNT
09-24-2001, 03:28 AM
Please note that opening vintage figures back then does not count ;)

Rollo Tomassi
09-24-2001, 07:21 AM
I kind of regret not at least keeping the packaging to all my vintage stuff....and the packaging for my Transformers too....damn that stuff is shooting up like roman candles...:(

Bel-Cam Jos
09-24-2001, 06:29 PM
I regret not listening to my parents and bringing a SW figure (Walrusman) to school where, of course, I lost it.
I regret passing on the Imperial Shuttle in K-Mart for 1983 retail prices.
I regret not trading more GI Joe stuff for more SW stuff.
I regret not joining the SW Fan Club back then.
I regret cutting up my trading cards into collages.
I regret not buying opened-card-missing-weapon Barada for an unheard of $4.99 at Thrify Drugs.

Sigh... :(

Sith Worm
09-24-2001, 06:38 PM
I regret being six when all the POTF '85 figures came out!

Lobito
09-25-2001, 12:05 PM
I traded greedo, walrusman and snaggletooth for the Max rebo band...boy do i regret that!!

Fulit
09-25-2001, 12:28 PM
Basically just not keeping up with all my old stuff. I have about a third of what I remember having. I've moved about 25 times since I was 4, so a lot of it was lost and the rest my parents got rid of years ago, damn them!

bigbarada
09-25-2001, 11:05 PM
When I was in high school, I decided to store away all of my SW toys in the closet. However, I wasn't paying attention and jammed a box into my AT-AT breaking of one of it's side guns. It was totally unrepairable back then, and it bugged me for years that I had been so careless.:mad: Stupid childhood, wasted on the young!!:mad: :mad:

GNT
09-26-2001, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Sith Worm
I regret being six when all the POTF '85 figures came out!

Now thats a regret,boy what you could for them $$$

If you had the time you probably could fix up your AT-AT if you have the side gun still :)