PDA

View Full Version : What EP1 Figures Are Warming The Pegs Near You???

GNT
09-22-2001, 02:49 AM
From the 50 or so released figures which ones are warming the Pegs/shelves at your local store???

Any Vehicles or Cinema Scenes still warming???

Comments?

bigbarada
09-22-2001, 01:31 PM
Darth Maul
Adi Gallia
Anakin Naboo
Tatooine Darth Maul
Sith Lord Darth Maul
Soft Goods OB1
Naboo Qui-Gonn
Naboo OB1
Captain Tarpals
Boss Nass

As for vehicle/accesories:
Naboo Fighter
Maul's Sith Speeder
Qui-Gonn and Maul's lightsabers
Mos Espa Encounter 3-Pack
Eopie and Qui-Gonn

I don't think retailers are going to forget this glut easily when it comes to ordering Ep2 toys. Hasbro should come up with a way to let the stores return unwanted figures the way they did the horrible, horrible, horrible SOTE crap-figures.:mad:

GNT
09-22-2001, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Eopie and Qui-Gonn

Are you sure its the Eopie and not the Opee fish?

As for my locol stores they all have Collection1 and collection 2 figures,yet no collection 3 pegwarmers on the shelves!

bigbarada
09-22-2001, 10:58 PM
Oops!:o Yes, I'm talking about the big ol' fish. I always get them two confused. Thanks for the correction GNT!

GNT
09-22-2001, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Oops!:o Yes, I'm talking about the big ol' fish. I always get them two confused. Thanks for the correction GNT!

Thats ok :) What would you guys do without me?

TeeEye7
09-23-2001, 08:06 AM
I didn't realize it until GNT's thread about POTF2 figures, but the EPI are gone here, too! Just POTJ at the normal places. No EPI, no POTF2 (unless you look at drug stores or scalper stores, that is).

GNT's threads were an eye-opener for me. I hadn't realized they're gone since I'm looking for POTJ figs now. It used to be acres and acres of Adi Galias and Capt. Tarpals as far as the eye could see. A lot of the stores have downsized their SW sections, however:( .

What would we do without GNT? ;)

Starfig873
09-23-2001, 10:00 AM
Darth Maul
Darth Maul
Darth Maul
Darth Maul
Darth Maul
Obi-Wan (Naboo)
Darth Maul (Tatooine)
Darth Maul

you get the idea ;)

bigbarada
09-23-2001, 12:12 PM
As for 12" figures we have:
Watto
Battle Droid
Battle Droid Commander
Constipated Qui-Gonn
and literally tons of those Queen Amidala fashion dolls.

GNT
09-24-2001, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by TeeEye7
I didn't realize it until GNT's thread about POTF2 figures, but the EPI are gone here, too! Just POTJ at the normal places. No EPI, no POTF2 (unless you look at drug stores or scalper stores, that is).

GNT's threads were an eye-opener for me. I hadn't realized they're gone since I'm looking for POTJ figs now. It used to be acres and acres of Adi Galias and Capt. Tarpals as far as the eye could see. A lot of the stores have downsized their SW sections, however:( .

What would we do without GNT? ;)

Don't get that smirk on your face :D

GNT has helped another :)

nonfatnonfat
09-24-2001, 10:20 AM
I live in Washington State and we have the usual peg/shelf warmers:

Naboo Royal Guard
Swimming Jar Jar
Sio Bibble
Pit Droid 2-pack

Jabba with 2-headed Announcer
Eopie with Qui Gon Jinn
Watto's Box

master jedi
09-24-2001, 02:27 PM
There's a large amount of Mauls at the TRU where I live.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-24-2001, 07:09 PM
I live in Washington State and we have the usual peg/shelf warmers: Naboo Royal Guard, Swimming Jar Jar, Sio Bobble, Pit Droid 2 pack

funny! :D If that were true I am moving to Washington

Anyway the Episode 1 figs that warm the shelves at TRU include:

Jedi Braid Obi
Darth Maul Tatooine
Adi Galla
Boss Nass
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Qui-Gon Tatooine

They've been there for half-a-century. But they are starting to clear out slowly. . . .

mrhat
09-24-2001, 10:49 PM
Well lets see, At TRU there are a shipload of Darth Mauls, and the first waves. The Naboo Royal Starship, Trade Fedration ATT's (no kidding) Sith Speeders, Mos Espa Encounter. KayBee Toys, those Queen Amidala Dolls, Soft Goods Wave, Tatooine Showdown, Mos Espa Encounter, Watto, Adi, Naboo Fighter, Darth,Obi,Qui, all varieties, Ani, Queen, Padme, Senetor, Chancellor, Blah Blah Blah, not much in the way of Good Toys, except those Ships @ TRU.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-26-2001, 11:10 AM
EP1 pegwarmers...Are they still around? I haven't seen one of those since the last TRU clearance sale.

Now if we talk about POTF PWs, we got tons of Mon Mothmas, Lobots and Prunies over here.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-26-2001, 08:58 PM
Oh I forgot to add at every KB in my area there seems to be enough Mos Epsa Encounter Cinema Scenes and dolls from the Queen Amidala Collection to comfort every child in India and China combined.

GNT
09-27-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
EP1 pegwarmers...Are they still around?

Im afraid that they are and in large numbers

They would be no match againt any other toy line,I fear an invasion :)

Lobito
09-27-2001, 01:46 PM
Without a doubt, the EP1 line wins the peg warmer discussion of all lines...In my local SW store, EP1 Toys are by far the ones that warm more the pegs.

GNT
09-29-2001, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Lobito
Without a doubt, the EP1 line wins the peg warmer discussion of all lines...

Your not wrong there :)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-05-2001, 10:28 PM
There's a little clearance bin in front of the Star Wars section at the Toys R Us that has the usual pegwarmers (Adi Galla, Maul Tatooine, Naboo Obi-Wan, Jedi Braid Obi-Wan). Anyway, it has been there for months but surprisingly in the last month the figures seemed to be actually moving out of there. It was then almost near empty.

When I went to that Toys R Us last Thursday they had refilled it to the top. To my consternation I found --------- more Maul Tatooines and Adi Gallas. Curse these infernal figures. I swear Hasbro is still producing more of these suckers to further anger there already frustrated customers. These figures will probably sit there for the next three months. And this is like the third or fourth time this same situation has happened.

:mad:

GNT
10-12-2001, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
When I went to that Toys R Us last Thursday they had refilled it to the top. To my consternation I found --------- more Maul Tatooines and Adi Gallas. Curse these infernal figures. I swear Hasbro is still producing more of these suckers to further anger there already frustrated customers. :mad:

I guess they are doing a good job at it ;)

JediTricks
10-13-2001, 12:21 PM
Two words: Darth Maul!

Man, my TRU had a billion of Sith Lord and Tatooine Mauls last night!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-15-2001, 05:43 PM
At the rate those two Darth Mauls are selling, I'd say they'd clear out by the time I have grandchildren. :p

master jedi
10-15-2001, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
At the rate those two Darth Mauls are selling, I'd say they'd clear out by the time I have grandchildren. :p

By the time they clear out where I live my grandchildren will have grandchildren.

GNT
10-16-2001, 02:49 AM
Did you hear TRU is just giving them away now when you buy anything :) But they have to be the EP1 figures from behind the counter :)