PDA

View Full Version : What POTJ Figures Are Warming The Pegs Near You???

GNT
09-22-2001, 04:03 AM
From The Power Of The Jedi Line, which Figures are warming your local Stores???

Any Vehicles warming?

Comments?

Rollo Tomassi
09-22-2001, 10:12 AM
Target has the standard peg warmer triumverate of MechAnakin, Old Ben and Farmer QuiGon.

Wal Mart is a bit hipper with Mechanic Chewie, bespin Escspe Leia and Aurra Sing ot one and The entire Duros Wave along with Gungans, Coruscant Guards, and Mon Calimari thrown in for good measure at the other....

Vehicles? I wish. Like maybe peg warming Skiffs and Y-Wings...

bigbarada
09-22-2001, 12:32 PM
Old Ben
Tusken Sniper
Bespin Escape Leia
Mech Chewie
Boomer Battle Droid
Bespin Capture Han
Dirty Scout Trooper

Tons and tons of Dirty Scout Troopers.:rolleyes:

Hehehe, Dirty Scout Trooper. What's next Slutty Scout Trooper? Skanky Scout Trooper.

Tatooine_Rebel
09-22-2001, 01:32 PM
-Ketwol
-Chewi Mech.
-Aurra Sing
-Boba Fett 300th
-Bespin Leia
-Sabe (LOTS)
-Queen Amidala (TONS)

Thats it!

GNT
09-22-2001, 11:24 PM
Anakin - Mechanic
Chocolate Cape and old version of Kenobi
Maul Break apart
Moisture Farmer Qui-Gon
Leia -Bespin
Chewie - Dejarik and Mechanic
Mas Amedda

Sometimes:
R2-D2 - Damaged
Both types of Battle Droids (Boomer and Security)

Vehicles:

Skiff (due to its high price)
B-Wing (See skiff)

Thats as much as I can think of now

TeeEye7
09-23-2001, 08:49 AM
Tusken Raiders (with LOTS of dust on them) and Gungan Warriors. As difficult as they were to find here, I very suprised they haven't been snatched up for army building.

This is at the Target I frequent BTW.

Starfig873
09-23-2001, 10:45 AM
Lets take a look shall we? Oh! Well if it isn't that hard to find Bespin Han. Boomer Damage Battle Droid, the entire Ketwol wave, "Itty-Bitty" Princess Leia, Chewbacca-foot.

*sigh* wonder when the new stuff will start pegwarmin?

Tatooine_Rebel
09-23-2001, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by GNT
Anakin - Mechanic
Chocolate Cape and old version of Kenobi
Maul Break apart
Moisture Farmer Qui-Gon
Leia -Bespin
Chewie - Dejarik and Mechanic
Mas Amedda

Sometimes:
R2-D2 - Damaged
Both types of Battle Droids (Boomer and Security)

Vehicles:

Skiff (due to its high price)
B-Wing (See skiff)

Thats as much as I can think of now

If you see any more Security Battle Droids, pick one or two up, and I'll buy em from you, cause I can't find them anywhere! Well, I see them at Comic Shops, but who wants to pay 25.00 Canadian (About like $16 US or something)?????!!!

GNT
09-24-2001, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Tatooine_Rebel

If you see any more Security Battle Droids, pick one or two up, and I'll buy em from you, cause I can't find them anywhere! Well, I see them at Comic Shops, but who wants to pay 25.00 Canadian (About like $16 US or something)?????!!!

There around AU$13.95 to AU$15.95, depending where you shop, Probably around the US$7 mark each :)

El Chuxter
09-24-2001, 01:56 PM
Bespin Capture Han
Bespin Escape Leia
Mechanic Chewbacca
Battle Droid: Boomer Damage
Jek Porkins ("A Malakili for a new millennium!")
Mon Calamari Colonel

KB just got in Mechanic Anakin, Final Duel Maul, Old Ben, Young Ben, and Dagobah Vader. They looked like their pegs were getting toasty.

On the 12" side, we have Sith Lords, 4-LOM, and that Maul/Speeder combo.

humsup
09-26-2001, 01:41 AM
1. Leia Bespin Escape
2. Chewie Mechanic
3. Han Solo Bespin Capture
4. Qui Gon Jedi Armour
5. Snowbi-Wan

You can almost find these in every single shop that sells SWAFs

Lobito
09-26-2001, 02:49 PM
Dirty and clean Scout troopers
Two headed announcer (i forgot his name!!:eek: )
300th boba fett
Anakin Mech
Senator guard
Sebulba

Maybe they ordered ....too many of them!:D

GNT
09-27-2001, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Lobito
Two headed announcer (i forgot his name!!:eek: )

Maybe they ordered ....too many of them!:D

His (its) name is "Fode and Beed" and I guess stores order to much and yet can't sell it!

Sliver FBI
09-30-2001, 10:29 PM
Bespin Leia is everywhere!

Hey, Lobito do they sell SW figures down by Mexico DF? Because I´ve never seen any SW figures in Tijuana since ROTJ, except for EP1 Padme and Queen AMidala.
If so, wich stores carry them?
Because I have a cousin and a sister there and I still don´t have Fode And Bede, even though they suck, Im a completist.

GNT
10-02-2001, 04:15 AM
Can add Tie Interceptor to my list :)

Lobito
10-02-2001, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Sliver FBI
Hey, Lobito do they sell SW figures down by Mexico DF? Because I´ve never seen any SW figures in Tijuana since ROTJ, except for EP1 Padme and Queen AMidala.

Hi there my friend, there is a SW store called "Space Gallery" its in Plaza Manzana Copilco, Av. Universidad No.2079 Local 18, Col. Copilco el Bajo, O4340 México D.F. Tel./Fax: 5-659-0588

They have everything, hope that helps!! :D

Sliver FBI
10-03-2001, 05:50 PM
Gracias Lobito

Emperor Howdy
10-03-2001, 11:34 PM
Da nada, Sliver. ?Tu necesiadad mas POTJ? Si. Ah, muy bueno. Como esta. Bien. Yo gusto mujers con grande pechos. Corte arbustos, por favor. Mi carro es feo pero rapido. Tu madre es gordo. Yo mantanza pollos. Mi comar carne de vaca e gatitos. Su es barracho. Mi novia is fiel, pero yo gusto otro muchacha con pelo rubio e bueno bompa. Yo no gusto terroristicos. Bin Laden es diablo madecon. Taliban es groupe de putos. Mi espanol is malo....no malo, terrible! Mi espanol similar poo-poo. Yo retorno engles. Esta fin de semana yo buscar s*xo. Es facil. Yo tener perro...........espera.....mi error. No s*xo con perro or mano. Mi abuela es viejo e loco. Yo odio impuestos. Jamon e huevos. Mi menudo es dolor. Yo uso bano. Mejor, ahora. Nuevo casas es muchas dinero. Aranyas toxico. Hombre malo vender drugas. Yo nervioso mi peces es muerto. Poco sepaltura pero muchos flors. Yo no tener peces. Yo humoristico. Yo pintura ohas e telefonos rojo, mismo El Presidentes. Yo fumar cigaros. No fumar cesped. ?Donde es mi ohos? Yo parada...gracias e adios.

Lobito
10-04-2001, 02:44 PM
Hehehehe...impressive Emperor Howdy!!! Most impressive...if any of u guys need a translation of Emperor's Howdy text just let me know.

And BTW...you are wel.com Sliver FBI!!;)

Sliver FBI
10-04-2001, 04:47 PM
LOL :D

Where´d you learn that? Telemundo!? :D hehehe

GNT
10-26-2001, 09:52 PM
Thought I'd bump this topic up :)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-26-2001, 11:48 PM
Ay Chihuahua. Las naranjas en la cabeza. Que lastima!

Wolfwood319
10-27-2001, 10:41 AM
I can't believe you've got pegwarming Scout Troopers, up here in the Chicago subarbs, we'd give our right eye for some.

Also here, for pegwarmers;

X-Wing Luke wave
Shmi wave
1,000s of Final Mauls
Chewie Mechanic
Leia Bespin
Mos Espa Qui-Gon
Duros wave occasionally

Also, the new 12 inchers, (Han, DS Droid, DS trooper)
and every other week or so you can grab the B-Wings at Target here, They either have a dozen or so, or none at all.

master jedi
10-27-2001, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by GNT
Thought I'd bump this topic up :)

Yeah. And to get and extra post.:p

GNT
10-27-2001, 11:00 PM
;) My local pegwarmers are:

Luke -X-Wing
Vader - ER
Han Solo - DSE
Sabe
Ellors
Ketwol

broctoon
10-29-2001, 03:49 PM
I'm also from the Chicago suburbs. It seems like it's getting kinda easy to find the new Luke/Han/Vader wave. I see tons of Ketwols, couple Shmis at Target, Duros (I thought those would be very scarce), JT Obi-Wan and tons of FD Mauls, Jedi Obi-Wan (young and old) and Farmin' Qui Gon. And of course BE Leia is floaing around too. Target did have a bunch of B-Wings warming the shelves, but after the price cut they went FAST. They also seem to have quite a bit of the Bounty Hunter 12" figures.

Stuff I've *never* seen warming a peg 'round here:
Sandtroopers
Scout Troopers
Lando
R2-Q5
Tessek
Plo Koon
Saese Tiin
The new 12" figures (DS Droid, DS Trooper and Han ST)

Wolfwood319
11-04-2001, 03:49 AM
Also, even though it isn't a POTJ, the 12" sandtrooper with dewback. There are like 30 of these things at every TRU I go into. When are they ever going to drop the price on these is what I want to know. I don't collect too many of the 12" line, but I did want to get this one, but for $80, please.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Obi-Don
11-04-2001, 09:00 AM
Anikn-Mech
Chewie-game table and mech.
Break apart Maul
And a few others that are only good for customizing.

Tarkin the otter
11-04-2001, 10:06 AM
Every time I visit my local potj stockist, all I see are pegs full of k-3po. Even at the knockout price of £1.99 he still won't sell. Poor k-3po, killed off in Empire & unwanted as a figure. Life sucks. Btw, this is my first post so Hi everyone!

master jedi
11-04-2001, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Tarkin the otter
Btw, this is my first post so Hi everyone!

Hi. It's good to get fresh faces around here.:)