PDA

View Full Version : That Little Device

Huckleberry Josh
09-22-2001, 07:14 PM
On Hoth , during the battle , one of the rebel soldiers has a little device in his hand . He fires something out of it . The thing that was shot out went one way and goes the oppisite direction in the backround of the battle . What was that thing supposed to be anyway . It didn't even do anything . I thought it was some kind of weapon but it didn't damage anything .

Fulit
09-22-2001, 07:49 PM
I think its just a trigger like thing for that crappy weapon. Pretty pointless though, since, like you said, it didn't even cause any damage.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-24-2001, 07:51 PM
I believe it was a remote for those gray, radar dish cannons. Remember, that "Their armor's too strong for blasters," so the beam just dissipated against the legs of the AT-AT.

Or he was trying to raise his garage door.:D

El Chuxter
09-25-2001, 11:49 AM
Didn't everyone just love how the armor's too strong for blasters. . . until they trip? :D

Lobito
09-25-2001, 04:33 PM
It was a gameboy!!! hehehe...it definitely was a remote for the dish canon, which by the way is missing in the POTF2 laser canon toy...:rolleyes:

GNT
09-26-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Lobito
It was a gameboy!!! hehehe...it definitely was a remote for the dish canon, which by the way is missing in the POTF2 laser canon toy...:rolleyes:

Must be an old fashion Game Boy ;) What was that device that came with K-30(the whit c-3po from Echo base?

JEDIpartner
09-26-2001, 10:49 AM
That...? Oh, that was just an early model of the Sony Watchman. That, or an electric diving rod.