PDA

View Full Version : Where were the Red Guards in AOTC??

Evan Nash
06-08-2002, 03:04 AM
They came out with figures, but I didn't see ONE red Royal Guard in the movie.

I saw the old blue guys, but no red guys.

bigbarada
06-08-2002, 03:10 AM
The red guards were in Palpatines chambers. They are barely visible standing against the red wall. They are also standing at the doorway when Palpatine is overseeing the loading of the Clonetroopers at the end of the movie.

Where did you see the blue guards?:confused:

Beast
06-08-2002, 03:11 AM
They appear anytime they are showing the interior of Palpatine's office. They are standing at the back of the room, near the door. Their uniforms blend in with the red walls, so they arn't the easiest to see. They also appear behind Palpatine and the rest of the Senator's at the end of the movie, as he's surveying the troops as they board the Republic Warships. I'll try to find the thread. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
06-08-2002, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Where did you see the blue guards?:confused:
When Mace Windu goes to meet Yoda, and watch Jar Jar's speech to the Senate about granting Palpy emergancy powers. Mace passes right by one or two of the blue senate guards. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SaeseeTiin
06-08-2002, 03:14 AM
When Mace was going to watch the Senate where Yoda was when JarJar announces he wants to give the Chancellor emergency powers, Mace passes one of the guards next to the doorway area.
Hope this helps.

STiin

SaeseeTiin
06-08-2002, 03:15 AM
Damn it JarJar you beat me to it! :D

Evan Nash
06-08-2002, 03:21 AM
Bla.

Seen the movie 3 times and didn't notice them ever.

Lame.

bigbarada
06-08-2002, 04:14 AM
Well, I WAS going to post a pic to help you out, but since it is now "lame" I guess I shouldn't bother.:rolleyes:

Geez, kids these days.....

bigbarada
06-08-2002, 04:18 AM
For anyone else who is having trouble finding them, and actually has enough patience to stick around for an answer. Here is the pic, you can see them quite clearly standing in the background.

You can't look Evan Nash. It's lame, remember?:p

Beast
06-08-2002, 04:30 AM
Wow, that's a crispy clear picture BigB. Care to share where you aquired it? PM me about it, if you would rather not post in the forums about it? :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
06-08-2002, 04:35 AM
Go to the web page that Battle Droid links to in this EP2 movie thread:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8181

saladin
06-08-2002, 02:07 PM
i saw them both the 1st time, i didn't think they were that hard to see.