PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: "Otoh Gunga" Action Fleet playset

SID
06-08-2002, 11:39 AM
Does anybody have an extra one of these they want to part with? Box condition is not important.

HELP!!!

jeddah
06-08-2002, 12:58 PM
Yep. In box, unopened, mint. Picked it up for 2.99 in Toymaster about 6-8 months ago. It's yours if you want it. Settle with VT if he agrees, and you think the price is okay too. :)

jeddah

P.S I think I got a Jar Jar/Droid Control ship xfmng playset too if you're interested.

SID
06-09-2002, 03:13 PM
Hello Jeddah,thanks for coming to the rescue!
I'm a little confused though,you want to this transaction thru VT?
:confused:

shinakuma43
06-09-2002, 05:06 PM
Jeddah: if you, or anyone else, happens to have an extra Theed Palace, Theed Palace Assault, Gungan Sub/Otoh Gunga, Theed Generator/Darth Maul, I need them all loose. Luckily I do have Otoh Gunga loose although I paid about 10 times as much for it.

Later,
S43

jeddah
06-10-2002, 05:45 PM
Hi S43,

Shua. I definitely have a loose Theed Generator xfmng DM head playset.

SID, I mean that if VT concurs and you agree on the price , you can offset what I owe VT. LMK m'kay ;)

jeddah

SID
06-11-2002, 01:14 PM
Jeddah,thats a big 10-4,will work things out with VT If agrees,thanks!;)

shinakuma43
06-11-2002, 04:06 PM
Ah, glad I asked. LMK how much you want for it and how you want to do this.

Thanks,
S43

Grif
06-12-2002, 09:32 AM
And I am looking for all the hard to find ones!
Classic:
TIE Defender
E-Wing
Jawa Sandcrawler
And the one I want the most- the Imperial Landing Craft

As for Episode 1:
The only ones that I have are the Republic Cruiser, Naboo Fighter, MTT, Sebulba's Pod Racer. So any others would be good.

SWAFMAN
06-12-2002, 10:17 AM
hey grif, check out my post here (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=101629#post101629) and check out the rest of my collection checklist here (http://home.adelphia.net/~jr44772/CollectionsPage.htm) (it's in Excel format), and see if we can work something out. I have an extra EP1 TF Landing Craft, and a couple extras from the pre-EP1 releases.

Grif
06-12-2002, 11:03 AM
Thanks SWAFMAN!
If you want to pay $50.00 for Virago and $40.00 for Jabba's Sail Barge then e-mail thetoyhunter1@aol.com and you can get them.
I am not into trades but if you have any of my wants then I'll be glad to buy them.

SWAFMAN
06-12-2002, 11:26 AM
Grif, I am hoping to find a workable trade. But if not, I will PM you or post here. Thanks for replying so quickly.

jeddah
06-12-2002, 12:45 PM
S43, Well I only paid a fiver for it at The Toyshop and it's opened so do you think half price is fair? It comes with all the thingies of course - one of which is a really nice, superior-paint job, gloss Infiltrator MM

I can ship to VT when he shows up and nods. Hopefully you can settle this with him and I can offset some more of my owe-age ;)

jeddah

JediTricks
06-12-2002, 10:51 PM
Since this seems to be the de facto haves/wants area for now, Thrawn has a couple pieces he is selling for $2 each and is willing to ship loose if you'd prefer to save on shipping.

* Battle Pack #8 - Jabba's Palace
* Ep 1 Mini-Scene #3
* 2 of Ep 1 Mini-Scene #4

shinakuma43
06-13-2002, 02:18 AM
JT, 2.50 is fine, 5.00 would also be fine, so it's up to you. As long as it's OK with VT shipping it to him is fine with me also. LMK what I owe with shipping and how/who to pay.

Thanks,
S43

BTW, If you or anyone else happens to have mini scenes 5-8 loose or carded I do need 1 of each of them to open/loose.

JediTricks
06-13-2002, 02:23 AM
s43, which one(s)? And $2 each is the stated price, I wouldn't bust on an MM collectors' club member by jacking up the price afterwards (especially when it's not my stuff :D).

jeddah
06-13-2002, 12:27 PM
I have the latter miniscenes unopened (EU), shall I post them here?

jeddah

shinakuma43
06-13-2002, 08:58 PM
JT, sorry for the mix up. I actually meant my last message for Jeddah regarding the loose DM transforming playset. I already have those MSs abd Bp8, if I didn't I'd gladly take them though.

Later,
S43

JediTricks
06-14-2002, 02:50 AM
No prob s43. :)

vulcantouch
06-14-2002, 09:36 AM
s43: as always, compensating me either via $$ or acceptable trade items is a-ok :)
sid: what jdah means is, you'd pay or compensate me for what jdah's sending you, then it would come out of what jdah owes me so that you & jdah wouldn't have to bother with currency conversion charges :)
re compensation: money (jdah's cost+shipping) is ok but of course i'd prefer to traffick in any xtra unwanted mm ships you have, since i hate to see xtra mms sitting around going to waste ;) i assume you still have wantlist i emailed you, yes? ok then, lmk at your convenience what you may have to offer, & if you have enough to compensate for both the otohset & the 3 stands i'll be getting for you, we'll be all set :) but plz Don't send me anything Yet- see note to jdah below:
jdah: since bc3 reports in huntthred that he sent gian speeder mm to you, maybe you could enclose it when sending otohset to sid. then sid could enclose when sending his mm trade xtras to me :) btw if you prefer to send s43's & sid's items together to One u.s. destination to save int'l shipping cost, i'll take delivery if you wish, but it might be more practical to send that combined pkg to either sid or s43 since their items are bigger than my gian mm. then that reciever could forward items to we other two yanks more cheaply :)
grif: you been readin huntthred the last 2-3 months? i can't recall offhand but i think i Did report sandcrawler sighting there awhile back :)
vt

SID
06-14-2002, 11:53 AM
VT,I saw your want list but at this time I have no extra MM for trade (with a Jedi wave of the hand) I will compensate you with Republic Credits (cashola,mulah,dinero) for the 3 blue stands and the Otoh Gunga action fleet playset,thanks for the help.:D

shinakuma43
06-14-2002, 10:34 PM
Jeddah, if you have Mini Scenes 5-8 I need them as well, packaged will be fine but they'll be opened. LMK.

Thanks,
S43

jeddah
06-15-2002, 05:23 AM
Okay, I'll post all the AF sets and Mini scenes that I have extras of later today.

jeddah

jeddah
06-15-2002, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by vulcantouch

jdah: since bc3 reports in huntthred that he sent gian speeder mm to you,

:confused: Everything BC3's sent me was sent on in the last package overseas (the one with the exploding turret AATmm).

Does this mean something has gone missing, has not been received or has he just sent it within the past few days?

jeddah

vulcantouch
06-15-2002, 09:36 AM
jdah: according to bc3 (http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=109320#post109320) you shoulda rec'vd giansp mm recently, only After you sent pkgs to me. so you Should still have it, unless you sent it on to, say, gsj, in which case that's easy enough to deal with :sur:
sid: ok then, since i hate dealin w/transnational currency conversions, you & jdah figure out how much in american dollars jdah's purch cost+shipping to you will be. then you'll pay me that amount, & i'll lop that much off jdah's bill :) but re 3 blue stands, b'jr would be the source, & he would much prefer to trade for Any spare mm ships you had rather than sell them. so, if you have No mms to trade, i'll first need to check w/him to make sure he'll still part with them. assuming the answer is yes, add an xtra $1 to cover stand shipping to you :) otherwise, maybe rechecking your collection might uncover even 2-3 xtra ships you don't want? if so, no xtra shipping charge since we'll be trading :)
vt

SWAFMAN
06-15-2002, 09:58 AM
butting-in where I have no business....

VT & SID, if b'jr is interested in the die-casts in bountyhunter post #282, then I'd be happy to send them to him or VT, and SID can pay (or paypal) me $ for them & get his stands.

....butting-out now.

vulcantouch
06-15-2002, 10:12 AM
i'll check w/b'jr to see if he wants dcs; but even if he don't, since you may be scorin me jb cd on ebay & that'll certainly cost more than what you owe me, i'll cover stands' shipping to sid, & then sid can compensate you? :)
btw, if you win cd, since you expressed curiosity about jb after i sent mixtape, you'd be welcome to have seller send it to you first so you could hear it (and cdr it if you wish, since it's out-of-print). i certainly wouldn't mind waiting the xtra coupla weeks- i've already waited ~8 years anyway ;)
vt

britcit3
06-15-2002, 11:02 AM
Eh up

Just thought on.....

May have possibly sent the speeder to GSJ.

Definately sent it to somebody who was sending it on to you, VT.

Cheers

BC3

jeddah
06-15-2002, 01:34 PM
SID & S43 (and anyone else who's interested);

I've had a rumble through my packed-away-because-we're-moving-stuff (which was meant to be last September!) and I have the following boxed;

Battledroid/TF Droid control ship playset - 0.99
Jar Jar Binks/Naboo xfmng playset - 0.99
Otoh Gunga CORRECTION xfmng playset = 0.99 NOT 2.99
Sneak Preview STAP in Green EU box = 5.00
EU Miniscene 5 TF Attack - 2.99
EU Miniscene 6 Throne Room reception - 2.99
EU Miniscene 7 Watto's shop - 2.99
EU Miniscene 8 Generator Duel - 2.99

The prices are to give an idea of trade offset value before anyone jumps on me. :)

all are unopened.

I have other stuff but it's too carefully packed so y'all have to wait till July/August when we move.

jeddah

SID
06-15-2002, 06:25 PM
JEDDAH, Is 15 pounds sterling enough to cover item(Otoh Gunga AF playset) and shipping?

cheers;)

SID
06-15-2002, 06:33 PM
VT & SWAFMAN, I do have a paypal account loaded with republic credits,if that's the way you guy's want to do it.:D

jeddah
06-16-2002, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by SID
JEDDAH, Is 15 pounds sterling enough to cover item(Otoh Gunga AF playset) and shipping?

No I am afraid it's not.....

It's too much ya dayum foo'!:D :D This isn't going to cost anywhere near that much. The playset is 99 pence and well under 2 lbs so I can't see it costing anywhere over a fiver. :)

I can't shop till the end of the month and it'll take about 4-5 days to fly there. :)

jeddah

shinakuma43
06-16-2002, 06:44 AM
Jeddah, 2.99 is fine with me for of of the miniscenes 5-8. So I'll gladly take them and the DM Transforming playset. Just let me know what I owe and I'll get the payment off to whoever you'd like. LMK.

Thanks,
S43

jeddah
07-15-2002, 04:24 PM
Now that I am adding S43's UK carded DC Sandcrawler (S43, m8, I've tried to offload this for about a year now, didn't you ever see my posts before :D:D:D?) to the DM headset and miniscenes, I wanted to check that everyone was happy for me to ship within the next week?

thanks

jeddah

shinakuma43
07-15-2002, 04:39 PM
Jeddah, what have you tried to unload for a year? Let me know if there's anything else you have for me other than Miniscenes 5-8, DM Head playset, and the Sandcrawler (BTW, is it on the Ideal card or what? I saw a pic of one in an auction link that someone posted and it was Ideal. I e-mailed the seller to se if they still have it, if it's not the same as the one I'm getting from you I'll have to get that one too. LMK.).

Thanks,
S43

shinakuma43
07-15-2002, 04:45 PM
Jeddah: Another thing, if you have more MMs you want to get rid of please LMK. I need lots of stuff in UK other other non US packaging. The latter Mini Heads and X-Rays sets 5-7 come to mind. I have Mini Head sets 7 and 8 in Italian packaging thanks to BC3 but I need them and the others in all other packagings.

Later,
S43

jeddah
07-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Definitely not IDEAL packaging. Just the little red Galoob swirly logo.

I think I've already posted most of my available stuff. Whilst I do have a boxload of Miniheads, these have been possession of Big Baala for 3 years (I know, I know, I should just get off my proverbial and send them) so I am afraid I can't offer any of them.

The usual arrangment is that if I come across an MMs I buy them becaue I know that at some time or other, people are going to be after them. I bought the DC SC and became a bit of a laughing stock seeing as they were on every shelf on the planet. I saw them with bubble bubbles and the square bubble (the one I'm sending you is square bubbled), I think they still have some X-rays and same DC SCs and DC SDs - I'll keep an eye out 4 ya

jeddah

shinakuma43
07-16-2002, 12:22 AM
Thanks Jeddah, hopefully I can get the ideal one from the other guy. Hopefully they have X-Ray sets 5-7, I'd also take sets 1-4 on non US cards if they are reasonably priced. LMK if you see any.

Thanks again,
S43

jeddah
10-01-2002, 12:21 PM
Bump (for my memory's sake)

jeddah

britcit3
10-01-2002, 02:23 PM
Hey Jeddah

Would the 2nd part of your signature be.....

"Okey, Dokey, pig on a pokey", by any chance.

LMK

BC3

jeddah
10-02-2002, 01:05 PM
:D It sure would. ;)

I sho' do hope they haven't killed her off after her stint in cl**clink prison ;) (haven't got BeebChoice so have to wait for it on BEEB2 - mind you, don't tell me if you know :eek: )

And how long before we hear the words; "helloo Dave, is Dave up there?"

Do you think the yanks'll get it?

britcit3
10-02-2002, 05:01 PM
In about 10 years time - like Python.

This is a local message board, for local people - don't touch the precious things !!

Keeping fingers crossed for Papa Lazarou cameo.

BC3