PDA

View Full Version : Central Valley, CA finds

Jaina Solo
06-08-2002, 01:43 PM
Looks like we're finally getting some of the newer stuff here- yay!

Geonosian Rescue Mace Windu sighted at Clovis Toys'R'Us, 06/07.

Deluxe Anakin Skywalker w/chopped up Geonosian and Deluxe Nexu, sighted at Sierra Vista Mall Target in Clovis, 06/06.

River Park Target in Fresno may be restocking soon as their shelves were pretty cleaned last time I was there. 'Course, they're always like that, so that may not mean anything.

Jaina Solo
06-12-2002, 03:57 PM
Fresno Wal-Mart has the Bespin wave!

At 6:00ish last night, they had half their SW aisle devoted to this wave- Lukes, Vaders, Final Battle Jangos, and Geonosian Rescue Mace. No bloody-hand Lukes, though. I was amazed at how many they had, though. There were also a few of the Bespin wave buried in with the peg-warmers.

They've got Nexu and Deluxe Anakin w/chopped up Geonosian, too.

I picked up Vader, Jango, & Mace. If you position them just right, Mace can take off Jango's head.

Jaina Solo
06-26-2002, 02:15 PM
I feel really strange talking to myself in this thread.

Um...anyway. New stuff, right.

KB Toys at the Fashion Fair mall, last night, had 1 Orn Free Taa, a couple Endor Rebel Soldiers, and several Dookus. They had a few Yodas, but they were snatched up by scalpers, or a pair of collectors with about seven friends. ;)

The Clovis Wal-Mart was a goldmine last weekend. Tons of Obi-Wan starfighter pilots, Endor Raid Hans, and they still have some FB Jangos, GR Maces, and Bespin Vader & Luke.