PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Wave

Jek Porky 2002
06-08-2002, 02:49 PM
If you could create a wave of five saga figures who would be in it.

You've got to include one figure from each movie and explain what pose it should be in and what accesories it should come with.

Mine would be:
Momaw Nadon (Cantina Alien) because the POTF version wasn't particulaly detailed, he should have articulated legs and come with a glass and a smaller blaster than the POTF version.

Han Solo (Hoth) with hood up and holding Luke's lightsaber

Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) our most needed resculpt, he should come with lightsaber and have a blast effect on his hand like on the sail barge

Yareal Poof (Jedi Master), I think the new packets are big enough to include a Council chair now, so this is what it should come with but no lightsaber blade, only the hilt because he didn't use a lightaber in the film.

Colman Trebor (Arena Battle) one of the best EpII jedi, should come with lightsaber and be in a defensive position like he was just before Jango blasted him off the balcony.

What are yours?

DarkArtist
06-08-2002, 03:11 PM
My choice would be:

1.) Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (ROTJ): C'mon this figure screams remake, only mass articualtion and soft goods as well as interchangable parts, ie hands and head are definately required.

2.) Boba Fett (ESB): Of course the figures so far have been all right but mass articulation is what the fans really want. Plus since we now know that Boba Fett is the clone son of Jango Fett we know what he looks like. Removable Helmet

3.) Padme Amidala (AOTC): This figure should be the one from the line "I don't like this idea ofd hiding" with the pre-Leia buns.

4.) Emperor Palpatine (ROTJ): Multi articualtion with Throne accessory as well Force lighting and walking stick. Plus if there is a seen with Darth Sidious revealing who he is in EP III the hood on the Emperor should be removable as well.

5.) Anakin Skywalker (AOTC): Multi Articulation, Two lightsabers normal face no primal scream. Just a average looking Jedi Knight version with removable cloak. This one should be able to fit inside the speeder. Hint Hint.

This list could go on forever. HASBRO MAKE ONE OF EVERY FIGURE AS SEEN IN THE SAGA. DON'T FORGET THE FANS THAT LIKE EXPANDED UNIVERSE.

karateyoda17
06-08-2002, 03:52 PM
Mine would be hmmmm....
1. Jedi Luke Skywalker- Being that there still is not a very good Jedi Luke as of today.

2. General Crix Madine- I just want him for some odd reason.

3. SnowTrooper- Super articulated, or atleast like the POTJ biker scout, which was awesome but still could use more articulation

4. Jabba the freakin Hutt (ROTJ version)- He is a must, and has still yet to be made...and that darn jabba globe does not count, we need a good jabba for his palace.

5.Yaddle- I really want her so yoda can hit on her.

6.Lama Su- He is a must and will be made, but I want his ASAP

7. General Solo- With cloth trench coat, working holster, and that "dead animal" trap with net that chewbacca tripped.

SuperBattleDroid88
06-08-2002, 04:18 PM
Blue BattleDroid new sculpt

OOM-9 new sculpt

BattleDroid Super poseable with articulation similar to the Commtech Stormie

Super BattleDroid Super poseable with articulation similar to the Commtech Stormie

Destroyer Droid with a new scuplt and a circular shield around it

:D SBD88 :D

SuperBattleDroid88
06-08-2002, 04:20 PM
whoops.... I didn't do one from each movie!!!!!! :p
Sorry!!!!! :D

Lord Tenebrous
06-08-2002, 04:54 PM
1) Swilla Corey and Reegesk (Mos Eisley Thieves)

* with stolen Imperial blasters

2) Padme Naberrie as Royal Handmaiden

* with holographic Sio Bibble and Naboo blanket

3) Hermi Odle and Attark

* with thermal detonator launcher

4) Princess Leia Organa in Bespin Gown

* with Bespin Dining Table and table settings

5) Lexi Dio and Ronet Coorr (Coruscant Senators)

* with holograph projector stand

QLD
06-08-2002, 04:57 PM
ANH - Jan Dodonna with Death Star attack hologram display

ESB - WAMPA! WAMPA! WAMPA! Deluxe Wampa with Hoth Luke.

ROTJ - Normally I would say Jedi Luke, but since everyone else is, I would want a new General Lando. The other one was in some weird kind of action pose. Give him a cloth cape, and all of that fancy super duper articulation. All he really needs is a blaster pistol, or if they want to get fancy, they could do a deluxe pack with the Millenium Falcon control panel, and Nien Numb.

E1 - Any of the 50 Amidala outfits they haven't made yet.

AOTC - A new Count Dooku that is actually good and has articulation.

Adam
06-08-2002, 05:05 PM
(IV) Grand Moff Tarkin with chin scrathing action to reenact his final moments..

(V) General Rieken and a New Hoth Luke Super articulation. That idea about Han with the lightsaber was cool too.

(VI) Actually I would like two version of Jedi Luke. The first would be a Soft good Luke with Jedi cloak, lightsaber and blaster pistol like the one he tries to shoot Jabba with. 2 A final duel Luke. No cloak as he didn't wear it at the end, just a light saber and hand cuffs. Both should be super articulated.

(I) A good Qui-Gon Jinn! I mean all the previous Qui-Gons have sucked, and I hear the saga one aint that great either. Come on Hasbro it can't be that hard. And as much as we LOVE Darth Maul reculpts (*cough*) IMO we havn't got a Good darth maul. Table dancing shirtless maul comes close, but I think we want a fully clothed one.....

(II) Hanger Duel Obi-Wan! Come on! We need an Obi with super articulation and can hold his saber with two hands. Same with dooku. And theres a whole mess o' Jedi we wants too..

cujo fett
06-08-2002, 05:51 PM
ep 1 - jedi council snake guy, with chair
ep 2 - waitress droid
ep 4 - more droids from sandcrawler, like the white one with the face, or the big green one
ep 5 - general veers, removable helmet hologram vader
ep 6 - jedi luke, battle damage with force lightning

sideswipe1984
06-08-2002, 06:42 PM
1)ROTJ - It has now become cliche, but Jedi Luke. Cloth tunic, Jabba's Guard's pistol, lightsaber and separate hilt (not the detachable variety). Luke Bespin Duel-type articulation and NO F#%!ING ACTION FEATURES!

2)ESB - Han Hoth. Same articulation (and lack of action features) as mentioned above - that goes for all of these figures. Lightsaber, Hood Up, Blaster with functional holster, and the tracking device he used to hunt down Luke. Articulation on par with BD Luke.

3)ANH - tatooine Luke with soft goods tunic (the over-tunic, not his white one), lightsaber + hilt (as above), articulation on par w/ BD Luke.

4)AOTC - Obi-Wan w/o ACTION FEATURES (are you sensing my distaste for those things?). Plastic molded Robes, neutral pose, lighsaber + hilt. Essentially a better detailed version of the Naboo Jedi from the Episode I line.

5)TPM - New senatorial Guards, with non-floppy rifles, cloth robes, and neutral pose.

And YES, I am a "main character" junkie. Bring me a new Tatooine Luke every 6 months I say!

Laserbrain
06-08-2002, 10:14 PM
My fantasy wave would be an Imperial army builder wave. The first thing that would have to be done is the articulation in an neutral pose, then the armor on top of that. Make them look like a GIJoe in a Stormtrooper costume.

1. Stormtrooper - with Blaster rifle, red blast effect, and blaster rifle rack

2. Snowtrooper - with Blaster rifle, red blast effect

3. Sandtrooper - with variant orange, white and black colored shoulder flash, repeating blaster, microbinoculars, and backpack.

5. Clonetrooper - with variant red, blue, yellow, green, and white armor, blaster rifle and blast effect.

bigbarada
06-08-2002, 10:33 PM
Cool idea for a thread!

ANH: Colonel Wulf Yularen with blaster, datapad and a correctly scaled mouse droid

ESB: Han Hoth with hood up, blue overcoat, blaster, sensor device (the thing that was given to POTJ K-3P0) and Luke's Saber. Make him as detailed as Snobi-Wan and you have a winner!

ROTJ: Kithaba - Skiff Guard with staff, blaster, bendy Sarlacc Tentacle and a mouthful of sand (just kidding on that last one);)

TPM: Wookie Senator with Senate Cam Droid, a trunk full of bribe money and a harlot :)

AOTC: Going by unconfirmed or non-rumored figures I would say.... Coleman Trebor with lightsaber, some stupid force effect, magnets in his hands that don't work and a giant useless gimmick with buttons, handles and wheels all over him.

Now which of those do you think is most likely to get made?:D

In all seriousness, my TPM choice would be Yaddle with a lightsaber and Jedi Council chair and my AOTC choice would be the Quarren Senator Tundra Dowmeia with cam droid and Senate Hoverpod.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-08-2002, 10:33 PM
R5-D4- Exploding feature
Dagobah Luke- cloth jacket, removable belt
Ewok Village C-3P0- bendable knees, wooden chair
Blonde Handmaid
Lama Su

sideswipe1984
06-08-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada

AOTC: Going by unconfirmed or non-rumored figures I would say.... Coleman Trebor with lightsaber, some stupid force effect, magnets in his hands that don't work and a giant useless gimmick with buttons, handles and wheels all over him.

LOL - Sad, but true :(

figrin bran
06-09-2002, 12:20 AM

so Hasbro does listen to us, don't they??? ;)

bigbarada
06-09-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by figrin bran

so Hasbro does listen to us, don't they??? ;)

I just figured I could try the reverse psychology tactic, since nothing else seems to work.:)

figrin bran
06-09-2002, 12:34 AM

I just figured I could try the reverse psychology tactic, since nothing else seems to work.:)

that only works on the weak minded. which hasbro could be, conceivably. ;)

Lord Tenebrous
06-09-2002, 01:20 AM
I guess since this is a fantasy situation, I can dream about ideal army-builder waves:

Special Limited 2-packs [price range: $7.00-$8.00]

3x Naboo Royal Guard and Security Battle Droid
3x R2-Q5 and R4-M9
3x Rebel Fleet Trooper and Imperial Officer (new face sculpts)
3x Jedi Knight and Clone Trooper (red ---> white)

saladin
06-09-2002, 02:29 AM
1) Jedi Knightluke- with billion points of articualtion
2)Yarrel Poof-he's awsome, but both set's of hands being shown is a must
3)Oppo Rancis-He so sweet looking and deserves a figure
4)Snowtrooper-Just so we can have some better articulation\
5)Devarian- Ilove the way these guys look and would like a new one

A'Sharad Hett
06-09-2002, 02:34 AM
1. Yarael Poof (but with a lightsaber, hes a jedi, all jedi should come with a lightsaber and a blade, even if not used in the movies, they're jedi! He should be standing up with atriculated arms. Maybe some force pull action with the saber, they could make him big enough if they made it so the head and neck were seperate from the body and snapped on when it was taken out)
2. Coleman Trebor (went out in a blaze of glory. he should come in a cool jedi pose, but still able to move around and fight.)
3. Han Solo in stromtrooper disguise (move articulation)
4. Lobot (I didn't like how the figure's legs were so bent and he looked "action posed" I think he shoulds been a bit more... stiff)
5. Jedi Luke (duh)

Jek Porky 2002
06-09-2002, 08:18 AM
I agree with that Lobot idea, he should just stand in a neutural position, maybe one hand on his head thinky.

neimoidian85
06-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Main characters........bleh

My fantasy wave would be something like this:

1. Tey Howe w/ Chair (she's the Neimoidian pilot with the goggles in TPM)

2. Jira! She has like 10 words in TPM. GIVE HER A BREAK!

3. General Madine, I still think its dumb they haven't made one yet, he isn't a background character, he's a minor character.

4. Padme in black leather corset......

5. A Wuher......one that looks better, has a better accesory and is easier to obtain!

ishi tib
06-09-2002, 05:12 PM
TPM: Ratts Tyrell & Family
AOTC: Luminara Unduli (neutral pose, w/lightsaber handle)
ANH: CZ-3 Droid (w/take apart limbs & multi-armed sandcrawler droid)
ESB: Torynn Farr (w/computer terminal, chair, and sensor chart--you know, that clear thingy with all the white circles on it in the middle of the control room, not sure what it's really called :))
ROTJ: J'Quille & Bubo

eliwankenobi
06-09-2002, 05:40 PM
TPM - Padme Handmaiden w/ Bibble holo
AOTC - Leather Corset Padme
ANH - Jan Dodonna w/ holo display
ESB - Torryn Farr w/ holo display
ROTJ - Gen Madine w/ Death Star holo