PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about R2D2 sentry I need answered NOW!

BillyJAck
06-08-2002, 03:40 PM
I thought i was going to be in love with the commtech r2d2 i look at all the pictures and all. I apall this figure. the paint job and head sculpt absolutely suck. I hate this figures head. So I want a nice looking r2d2 for my loose anh collection and i'm thinking the new saga one will do just fine cause its head paint job is much much better. But the QUESTION IS Can his middle leg (third leg retract into his body? Let me know asap as i'm dying to run to walmart right now to pick him up.

BillyJAcK

Rogue II
06-08-2002, 03:45 PM
The leg is always extended.

BillyJAck
06-08-2002, 03:47 PM
noooooooooo dang it!!!! I guess i'll have to find some other r2d2 to get. I hate this commtech thing its sooooo ugly(headsculpt) really sucks. I had my hopes so high. The picture on here look awesome. Mine looks like it got made in mexico. it sucks. Which r2 is the best to get. The one with new features? or what?

Lman316
06-08-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by BillyJAck
noooooooooo dang it!!!! I guess i'll have to find some other r2d2 to get. I hate this commtech thing its sooooo ugly(headsculpt) really sucks. I had my hopes so high. The picture on here look awesome. Mine looks like it got made in mexico. it sucks. Which r2 is the best to get. The one with new features? or what?

The new features one, if you mean the POTF 2 Freeze Frame one, is NOT the one to get....for you, anyway.
There is no middle let at all and the head sculpt will just irritate you. The eye peice on this R2 is kinda warped (at least on mine) and you probably wouldn't like it. I do though. It's in my ROTJ Endor display with R3-T7's electro effect on it. It looks cool, but it's not what you're looking for. If that's in deed what you're talking about.

End :).

chibijawa3
06-08-2002, 03:55 PM
no it cant

QLD
06-08-2002, 04:05 PM
Personally, I actually like the old POTF R2. But I also thought the R2 w/holo Leia was fine as well.

Darth Annexis
06-08-2002, 04:16 PM
WHY OH WHY CAN'T HASBRO ADOPT A STANDARD.?

bigbarada
06-08-2002, 05:57 PM
Which CTC Artoo are you talking about? Booster Rockets or Holo Leia? The one that comes with the Holo Leia is the best one ever made! And the Saga figure is just a re-released Power FX Artoo from 1996.