PDA

View Full Version : Who was looking for a potj rebel trooper in their Signature?

BillyJAck
06-08-2002, 05:08 PM
Who was looking for a potj rebel trooper in their Signature? I kept seeing their name and all. But i forgot now. I got a rebel trooper in mail today and hate it so anyone tell me what this person name is on here.

billyjack

Adam
06-08-2002, 05:11 PM
Geez, I always thought the potj rebel looked cool..

BillyJAck
06-08-2002, 05:12 PM
no it sucks to me. I'm very picky when it comes to loose anh collection. He sucks...I still want to know who had that in their sig that they wanted one. I wanna ditch him fast...

billy

LTBasker
06-08-2002, 05:21 PM
I think while he needed some stuff added to him like a removeable helmet and more articulation and possibly a working holster, he's a much better and more realistic improvement over the hooked on steroids Rebel Trooper.

Lman316
06-08-2002, 05:21 PM
Shouldn't this thread go in the POTJ section?

And I just want to ask: What do you think is wrong with the Trooper? I thought that was one of the better figures of the POTJ line.
Granted, the gun is teenie-tiny and it's made outta rubber, and he can't be in any other position except him holding the blaster, but the sculpt is great and it's got those nifty knee joints...

End :).

BillyJAck
06-08-2002, 05:27 PM
Well I didn't put this to discuss the figure. I put it up here to ask who had that in their signature. So technically it could go anywhere i think. Also I collect ANH loose figures. I have Greedo, Han, Luke, Vader,stormtrooper and jawa commtechs, Death Star Trooper, Jek Porkins, luke x wing flash back c3po, leia all new likeness, potj old ben, kabe and muftak, duros, dsd, tusken raider, motti, zutton, He just looks like utter crap standing up with those. I hate the figure. along with the POS r2 i got today to. Head paint job is god awful. I will sell these ASAP and buy something better. to answer your question..

billy

Lord Tenebrous
06-08-2002, 05:49 PM
The POTJ RFT did suffer from a rather lackluster head sculpt, particularly because his eyes make him look more like a porcelain doll than a soldier.

But there was to be another face sculpt for the RFT and the Imperial Officer, which should hopefully see released into the Saga line. I like the IO, but variety will definately be nice.

Oh, and I believe the seeker was Sidiously Darth. Don't know if things have changed with his wants.

Adam
06-08-2002, 06:31 PM
Heck, I'll gladly take one offa your hands

BillyJAck
06-08-2002, 06:50 PM
CHECK YOUR pm'S ADAM

Sidiously Darth
06-08-2002, 07:44 PM
Thanks LT for watching out for me and thanks BJ for thinking about my needs list!!!:D