PDA

View Full Version : New Anakin And Obi-Wan

Jek Porky 2002
06-09-2002, 07:25 AM
I don't know about you but I want just one more Ep II Anakin and Obi-Wan so that I can pose them together and they look as if they are supposed to be together, the Coruscant Chase Obi-Wan's O.K but he looks too small compared to the Hanger dual Anakin who looks silly with only one lightsaber. Thet shoud both have just one blue lightsaber and be holding it in an attacking/deffending possition.

That would make me very happy indeed.

Oh yeah, they should be called Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Knight) and Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Apprentice), what do you think?

odi-wan windu
06-09-2002, 07:28 AM
believe it or not, obi-wan pilot can do a double-handed pose. We have to wait for the new anakin, though.

Geonosian
06-09-2002, 11:54 AM
Anakin with robe..

chris
06-09-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Geonosian
Anakin with robe..
and don't forget Obi-wan.

saladin
06-09-2002, 04:41 PM
Ya that would be sweet.

JEDIpartner
06-10-2002, 11:05 AM
Yes... we need definitive versions of both Anakin and Obi-Wan. I'm not completely happy with the ones we've gotten thus far. The HD Anakin is the best of all the Anakins up to this point. The Pilot Obi-Wan looks like it will be the best Obi-Wan up to this point, save for the headgear.

bigbarada
06-10-2002, 11:45 AM
I don't think Hasbro will ever make definitive versions of any of the figures. More profitable for them to string us along with scene specific versions that are completely useless outside of the movie scene they are designed for.

However, I think it would better suit them to make all-purpose versions of each figure and just continue to re-release that figure unchanged. Like the vintage days. As long as they get them right the first time there would be no complaints (not from me anyway). Cheaper for Hasbro since they are getting more use out of each mold and cheaper for us as we don't need to buy ten versions of Anakin just to get a decent one.