PDA

View Full Version : Chances

MikeAndTheBots
06-09-2002, 09:11 AM
What do you think the chances of us getting either a new landspeeder or a reissue landspeeder with a good (old) Obi-Wan to sit in it? We already have a decent Luke that can sit down so we need a good Obi-Wan. They should also make it big enough to hold the two droids.
edit: I mean a good obi-wan that can sit in it.

Lman316
06-09-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots
What do you think the chances of us getting wither a new landspeeder or a reissue landspeeder with a good (old) Obi-Wan to sit in it? We already have a decent Luke that can sit down so we need a good Obi-Wan. They should also make it big enough to hold the two droids.

Well, I'm pretty sure that I heard that along with the 25th Anniversary X-Wing, we're supposed to be getting a resculpted 25th Anniversary Land Speeder.
I have no idea if it comes with any pack-ins, but I really hope this sucker's to scale :).

End :happy:.

bigbarada
06-09-2002, 12:13 PM
There's no real reason why Hasbro can't resculpt a new one to scale. I don't think it would be any longer than the Jedi Starfighter or the A-Wing.

As for the pack-in Ben, I kinda doubt it. I heard it was coming with yet another Tatooine Luke. **sigh**

odi-wan windu
06-09-2002, 12:33 PM
that sucks, I'd like to see a new Ben.

MikeAndTheBots
06-09-2002, 12:56 PM
Damn that does suck. Do we really need another Tatooine Luke after we got the Comtech one (my all time favorite Tatooine Luke)?

Beast
06-09-2002, 01:14 PM
The pack-in Luke: Tatooine is supposed to finally include his poncho, somthing that has been asked for so many times it's getting old. :) I agree, a Old-Ben w/ Soft goods lower robes and cloak would be a better pack in, since none of the Ben's can fit in the Speeder with their robes on. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

chris
06-09-2002, 08:18 PM
That should be cool

Brett3xmvpfavre
06-09-2002, 10:45 PM
oh boy no resculps please.

CooLJoE
06-09-2002, 11:45 PM
Can somebody tell me where he wore a poncho on tatoonie in ANH?

I may be wrong, but I just don't remember it.