PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Species

Jek Porky 2002
06-09-2002, 08:13 AM
What species of Jedi would you like to see in Episode III, I would like to see a Momaw Nadon Jedi, and a Tessek Jedi.

Eternal Padawan
06-09-2002, 09:41 AM
How about some bothans? Or chiss?

LTBasker
06-09-2002, 01:10 PM
I want to see more of Shaak Ti's, Kit's, Eeth/Maul's (Zabriak I think), and Yoda's. (will we finally find out his species' name?)

Hopefully there's gonna be tons and tons more Jedi in E3 as they most likely would have more trainees and be rebuilding their numbers cause I'm sure out of 200, 150+ weren't killed in the Arena, it didn't even look like that many went to the Arena - 'course they probably decided they didn't need as many as they would've since they had clones. Some Wookiee Jedi would kick. :cool:

I would also like to see some Gungan Jedi. It could seriously happen, mesa tinks. :D
Oh yeah, definitely Twi'Leks also, male and females. Judging by Bib Fortuna, it would be a little hard to have a male Twi'Lek become a Jedi because they seem to be overtaken by greed and corruption but that would make it highly interesting to see a male Twi'Lek Jedi.

Yaddle! Yaddle! Yaddle!

scruffziller
06-09-2002, 04:36 PM
A Bith Jedi!! I would like to see a Hutt Jedi too!! THere was one, in the EU!

chris
06-09-2002, 04:41 PM
definitely a wookie, and some of the more obsure aliens from the OT, an ithorian, arcona, etc. And it would be kind of funny to see a Hutt jedi, or even a gammorrean.

figrin bran
06-10-2002, 01:50 AM
mon calamari, boosk's species -trandoshan i believe? and nien nunb's species.

bigbarada
06-10-2002, 12:45 PM
I'd like to see another Klatooinian Jedi and maybe a Wookie Jedi, if we can't have a Chewie cameo this would be the next best thing.

And a Wampa Jedi, a Chevin Jedi, an Ewok Jedi, a Taun Taun Jedi, a TEEK! Jedi, a Protocol Droid Jedi, a Gonk Droid Jedi and, most of all, a Bubo Jedi!:rolleyes:

Beast
06-10-2002, 12:52 PM
Don't forget, the most powerful Jedi of all, BigB. Skippy the Jedi Droid. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Kyo-Kasahara
06-10-2002, 02:36 PM
A jedi Jawa...

Jonna
06-10-2002, 02:43 PM
I want a Wampa Jedi!!!

scruffziller
06-10-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by chris
definitely a wookie, and some of the more obsure aliens from the OT, an ithorian, arcona, etc. And it would be kind of funny to see a Hutt jedi, or even a gammorrean.
I don't think there will be a Gamoorean Jedi, they are not that bright. From the EU the only way to get a Gamorrean to be you servant is to beat him in battle. How did Jabba do this. He told them to close their eyes, and Jabbas henchman beat them up.

SaeseeTiin
06-11-2002, 02:11 AM
A Rancor Jedi!
A Toydarian Jedi would be cool as well, but the coolest Jedi... a Space Slug!

STiin

saladin
06-11-2002, 05:54 PM
How about a devarian or a ree ree.

El Chuxter
06-12-2002, 02:07 PM
BB, if there was even one TEEK! Jedi, the purge would've never have happened. Sidious would've already been defeated by the time of AOTC, and everyone would be happy and jolly. . . and pirates!

:Pirate:
(fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep)

Jedi Clint
06-12-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
BB, if there was even one TEEK! Jedi, the purge would've never have happened. Sidious would've already been defeated by the time of AOTC, and everyone would be happy and jolly. . . and pirates!

:Pirate:
(fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep fleep)

I'm sayin!!!! Teek is one bad mutha.........

RooJay
06-13-2002, 09:38 PM
Jedi I'd like to see:
More Togruta (Shaak Ti)
More Nautolan (Kit)
Advoszec (like Bom Vimdin from ANH)
Rodian
Wookie
Sullustan
Ithorian (like Momaw Nadon)
Gand (like Zuckuss)
Kel Dor (like Plo Koon)
Quermian (like Yareal Poof)
Anx (like Horox Ryyder from TPM)
Aleena (like Ratts Tyerell from TPM)
Bith
Whatever species Rystall is
Amanin (like Amanaman)
Noehon (like Nabrun Keids from ANH. Think of how cool it'd be to see a Jedi with four arms. He could hold four lightsabers!
Devaronian
Quarren (like Tessek)
Bothan
Mon Calamari

I'd like to add that, while I think it'd be cool to see 'em, we probably wouldn't (more like shouldn't) see any Chiss Jedi (since their species would be unknown up until the emergence of Thrawn) or Gungan Jedi (since up until just recently they'd pretty much kept to themselves and their own planet. I could see some Gungan younglings as a possibility though!).

DarthBrandon
06-21-2002, 02:38 AM
I'd like to see all the Jedi who are going to be in it, I don't care what species, just as long as Vader/Anakin and his cronies have plenty of them to kill.

LTBasker
06-21-2002, 03:47 AM
Some Jedi that would be interesting are Neimodian, Duro and a Clone Trooper Jedi. (hey, it could happen, midichlorians made a whiney brat the chosen one. :p)

Obi-Don
06-21-2002, 12:42 PM
All the ones you guys named would be cool. I can't think of any that wasn't named,but if I had to pick. It would be a wookie jedi.

Jacen Solo
07-17-2002, 07:28 PM
I would like to see a wookie jedi, or a rodian jedi, or a tusken raider jedi (A'Sharad Hett), but I'd really like to see Neeja Halcyon and Kam Solusar, and I'd also like to see the Camaasi.

TIE Pilot
07-17-2002, 08:34 PM
I'd like to see more Jedi of species we ~haven't~ seen before.

Everytime I see a familiar alien in a new movie, it just makes the Star Wars universe seem... small, y'know?

So give me more NEW species of Jedi, like Coleman Trebor and Pablo Jill in AOTC.

RooJay
07-18-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Jacen Solo
I would like to see a wookie jedi, or a rodian jedi, or a tusken raider jedi (A'Sharad Hett), but I'd really like to see Neeja Halcyon and Kam Solusar, and I'd also like to see the Camaasi.

I'd like to see Kam Solusar on film also, but since he'd have to be quite young during the prequel era (if he was even born yet; the explanation of his origins all seem to indicate that he was born during the Jedi Purge, possibly after, since his father had been in hiding for some time while he trained Kam.) I don't think it'd be terribly possible.

DarthBatman
07-19-2002, 01:02 AM
Having an Ewok Jedi would be cool for about 2 seconds, and then I'd lose all faith in George Lucas.... but a Wookie Jedi would be cool.

Nebulaz
07-19-2002, 04:31 AM
a Neimodian Jedi, maybe someone converted from the TF who was force sensitive.

Jacen Solo
07-19-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by RooJay

I'd like to see Kam Solusar on film also, but since he'd have to be quite young during the prequel era (if he was even born yet; the explanation of his origins all seem to indicate that he was born during the Jedi Purge, possibly after, since his father had been in hiding for some time while he trained Kam.) I don't think it'd be terribly possible.

By the time we first see Kam in Dark Empire he is said to be middle aged, so he would have been born, you're right that he probably would be a kid, but he does talk of being one of the Emperor's dark sider's that hunted the jedi, so if we get to see Jedi against Jedi in Ep III maybe we'll get to see him fight also.