PDA

View Full Version : If You Are Dealing With Baby01 Please Read

baby 01
06-09-2002, 03:02 PM
I got a virus last week and had to dump all my e-mails to get rid of it. If we are working on a trade or a sale please e-mail me. I don't have anyones e-mail anymore because I dumped my address book as well to keep the virus from going to other people.

Patric Imhof- I got your money, but I can't read a few things on your address and don't want to send it to the wrong person, so please e-mail me with your address.

Thanks and sorry to those of you I'm dealing with.

Brandon/ baby01

bjbfrericks@earthlink.net

Jason B
06-09-2002, 04:48 PM
who are you? why do you have no posts? and why did you post this thread so many freaking times?

baby 01
06-09-2002, 05:58 PM
I am who my screen name says. I have no posts because I only post on the buy/sell/ and trade and have posted several times in both by/sell and trade. I posted so many times because I have several items that have been promised to people and a few payments that I need verification on and no one should have to wait so I wanted anyone dealing with me to know what was up. Who are you the SSG question police?

Jason B
06-09-2002, 06:15 PM
no, i was just wondering a few things. :D
one last question: why dont you post in the main area? ;)

baby 01
06-09-2002, 06:28 PM
I didn't mean to be rude to you, but I'm still ****ed off at losing all my info. As to your question about the main area, if you mean just the buy/sell thread or trade thread- most people only look at the one section that they are interested in IE: saga, potf, potj,

If you mean main area as in NOT the buy/ sell section- I don't always have time to post at all the sites I belong to. I do post in other areas at Rebelscum, but I haven't found much to talk about here. I only post if I have something to say. I don't post to agree with someone or to tell them that the idea they have stinks, I've always thought that people should be allowed to think and speak freely with out some one harassing them, as long as they aren't talking negatively about someone they don't know or have ever talked to.

But I do plan to get more involved in some posting subjects as they have started to come into the area of talk that I enjoy.

Jason B
06-09-2002, 06:31 PM
i didnt see you coming off as rude, dont worry about it. :)
and i meant, why dont you post in other ares, ie. general discussion.