• Snowtrooper Sideshow Exclusive Edition Militaries of Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure

      Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the newest entry in the Militaries of Star Wars Sixth Scale figure collection, the Snowtrooper. Outfitted to withstand the arctic climate of Hoth, the Snowtrooper Sixth Scale figure features detailed armor, accessories, and weaponry.



      The Snowtrooper Sixth Scale Figure features:

      • Fully Articulated Prometheus 1.1 body
      • Cold weather assault gear including:
      • Helmet
      • Face shield
      • Armored body shell
      • Survival backpack
      • Arm guards, shoulder pauldrons, knee guards and elbow guards
      • Heavy cold weather boots
      • Heavy cold weather gloves (multiple poses)
      • Insulated thermal body suit
      • E-11 Carbine blaster
      • Thermal detonator
      • Snow covered display base
      • Sideshow Exclusive: Vintage Blaster Rifle


      Pre-order now from SideshowToy.com
      Buy the hottest collectibles from: BigBadToyStore.com and BriansToys.com.


      Comments 26 Comments
      1. JediTricks's Avatar
        JediTricks -
        Glad to hear you got yours. How was the codpiece not attached on yours, and how did you fix it?

        I've heard a lot of complaints about the backpack and the way it attaches, cannot figure out why as the clips are well to scale, and the Hasbro-style push-through pegs are hidden.
      1. sergiurusu's Avatar
        sergiurusu -
        It was badly glued on one side of that fabric belt it came with. I reglued it back with a better glue.
      1. JediTricks's Avatar
        JediTricks -
        Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
        It was badly glued on one side of that fabric belt it came with. I reglued it back with a better glue.
        Glad you were able to fix it, that'd have frustrated the hell out of me and for sure would have gone back.
      1. jedibear's Avatar
        jedibear -
        Great shots of your Imperial collection there seriurusu...the Sideshow Snowtrooper fits in well. Sorry to here about the codpiece issue and glad it was an easy fix.

        Got a chance to get outside with this one today...the more I look at this figure, the more I really like it. It was great that this trooper showed up here for me during the perfect season to get outdoors with it for some shots. Yes, there are a few issues folks have brought up that were worth mentioning, but it doesn't stop it from being one of Sideshow's best for me...I sure hope some more Hoth-centric ones are on the horizon soon...

        Oh, and JT...regarding that fine-looking Tamashi Nations C-3PO figure....no way. Yeah, it looks well-rendered but I would never cross that line for a figure...way too rich for my blood. Not to mention, if I were to consider a Threepio in that range, I'd rather have it rendered a little less "perfect"...have it looking a little beat-up, dirty and distressed like he spent most of his screen time in all the movies....not the spiffy, polished version we saw at ceremonies and celebrations...but that's just my take. The figure DOES look really good....just not $400 good...

        I'll stick with Sideshow's (barely) affordable line for now....

        Attachment 27217

        Attachment 27216

        Attachment 27218
      1. sergiurusu's Avatar
        sergiurusu -
        Thanks guys. The problem is that it was like a needle and a thread issue to take the belt off and then putting it back on his pants. LOL But right now is 10 times better glued than it was by Sideshow.
      1. JediTricks's Avatar
        JediTricks -
        Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
        Great shots of your Imperial collection there seriurusu...the Sideshow Snowtrooper fits in well. Sorry to here about the codpiece issue and glad it was an easy fix.

        Got a chance to get outside with this one today...the more I look at this figure, the more I really like it. It was great that this trooper showed up here for me during the perfect season to get outdoors with it for some shots. Yes, there are a few issues folks have brought up that were worth mentioning, but it doesn't stop it from being one of Sideshow's best for me...I sure hope some more Hoth-centric ones are on the horizon soon...

        Oh, and JT...regarding that fine-looking Tamashi Nations C-3PO figure....no way. Yeah, it looks well-rendered but I would never cross that line for a figure...way too rich for my blood. Not to mention, if I were to consider a Threepio in that range, I'd rather have it rendered a little less "perfect"...have it looking a little beat-up, dirty and distressed like he spent most of his screen time in all the movies....not the spiffy, polished version we saw at ceremonies and celebrations...but that's just my take. The figure DOES look really good....just not $400 good...

        I'll stick with Sideshow's (barely) affordable line for now....

        Attachment 27217

        Attachment 27216

        Attachment 27218
        Great photos, although scary because you've got $150 plus shipping standing in that nasty wet snow. It's odd to see how red the figure looks compared to that white snow.

        As for $400, it's easier to dirty him up after you get a clean one than vice-versa, and since this is metal that technically could include dents (although I suspect this figure won't dent so much as crack because of the scale). 3PO looks pretty clean in ESB though, compare his look to ANH, he's also got a little of that matte look the Tamashi Nations figure has. But my point I think is made, there is a limit we all will not cross.

        Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
        Thanks guys. The problem is that it was like a needle and a thread issue to take the belt off and then putting it back on his pants. LOL But right now is 10 times better glued than it was by Sideshow.
        Eek! That's really horrifying, I wouldn't have the skill or patience.
    • Recent Forum Posts

      El Chuxter

      Easter Eggs (the non-DVD variety)

      I tried to make an eyeball Easter egg. It didn't turn out well.

      So my daughter made a better one, and the reverse says, "You are creepy.

      El Chuxter 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      What are you listening to? (merged)

      De La Soul's "Me, Myself, and I." CanNOT listen to it without groovin' and head noddin'.

      Bel-Cam Jos 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      Easter Eggs (the non-DVD variety)

      It's supposed to near 90 degrees tomorrow. Hot enough to fry an Easter egg (hide 'em in the shade, Mr. Bunny)?

      Bel-Cam Jos 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      How did you spend your Saturday?

      Had to spend some time on the telephone to get the Internet connection connected again. Watered the lawns, got recycling ready (ended up with almost

      Bel-Cam Jos 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      Power Play! NHL 13-14

      Wow, is this the playoffs, or play more (that's 5 games going to OT so far, with two in extra OTs)? Congrats on your first-ever post-season win, Columbus.

      Bel-Cam Jos 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      Kenner Vintage Figures

      It does look more recent than vintage. That could be a great idea for Hasbro; put a vintage-type version WITH a new one. I think that might renew some

      Bel-Cam Jos 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      Teachers

      I read some of my students' reflections on the process: most saw it as a waste of time, frustrated in the software glitches, disappointed that the administrators

      Bel-Cam Jos 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      What's everyone having for lunch today?

      Noticed there was still a container of taco meat, plus a package of tortillas: add in a little cheese and L (as was mentioned above) and you got a burrito.

      Bel-Cam Jos 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      Midwest Earthquake

      TI, did you feel that 4.3 shaker near you today? I didn't.

      Bel-Cam Jos 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      4:20? Try 11:38!

      My recycling today came to... $11.37. But if that was the case, I shouldn't post about it here. I realized when I looked in my pocket after walking

      Bel-Cam Jos 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO