• Snowtrooper Sideshow Exclusive Edition Militaries of Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure

      Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the newest entry in the Militaries of Star Wars Sixth Scale figure collection, the Snowtrooper. Outfitted to withstand the arctic climate of Hoth, the Snowtrooper Sixth Scale figure features detailed armor, accessories, and weaponry.



      The Snowtrooper Sixth Scale Figure features:

      • Fully Articulated Prometheus 1.1 body
      • Cold weather assault gear including:
      • Helmet
      • Face shield
      • Armored body shell
      • Survival backpack
      • Arm guards, shoulder pauldrons, knee guards and elbow guards
      • Heavy cold weather boots
      • Heavy cold weather gloves (multiple poses)
      • Insulated thermal body suit
      • E-11 Carbine blaster
      • Thermal detonator
      • Snow covered display base
      • Sideshow Exclusive: Vintage Blaster Rifle


      Pre-order now from SideshowToy.com
      Buy the hottest collectibles from: BigBadToyStore.com and BriansToys.com.


      Comments 26 Comments
      1. JediTricks's Avatar
        JediTricks -
        Glad to hear you got yours. How was the codpiece not attached on yours, and how did you fix it?

        I've heard a lot of complaints about the backpack and the way it attaches, cannot figure out why as the clips are well to scale, and the Hasbro-style push-through pegs are hidden.
      1. jkno's Avatar
        jkno -
        It was badly glued on one side of that fabric belt it came with. I reglued it back with a better glue.
      1. JediTricks's Avatar
        JediTricks -
        Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
        It was badly glued on one side of that fabric belt it came with. I reglued it back with a better glue.
        Glad you were able to fix it, that'd have frustrated the hell out of me and for sure would have gone back.
      1. jedibear's Avatar
        jedibear -
        Great shots of your Imperial collection there seriurusu...the Sideshow Snowtrooper fits in well. Sorry to here about the codpiece issue and glad it was an easy fix.

        Got a chance to get outside with this one today...the more I look at this figure, the more I really like it. It was great that this trooper showed up here for me during the perfect season to get outdoors with it for some shots. Yes, there are a few issues folks have brought up that were worth mentioning, but it doesn't stop it from being one of Sideshow's best for me...I sure hope some more Hoth-centric ones are on the horizon soon...

        Oh, and JT...regarding that fine-looking Tamashi Nations C-3PO figure....no way. Yeah, it looks well-rendered but I would never cross that line for a figure...way too rich for my blood. Not to mention, if I were to consider a Threepio in that range, I'd rather have it rendered a little less "perfect"...have it looking a little beat-up, dirty and distressed like he spent most of his screen time in all the movies....not the spiffy, polished version we saw at ceremonies and celebrations...but that's just my take. The figure DOES look really good....just not $400 good...

        I'll stick with Sideshow's (barely) affordable line for now....

        Attachment 27217

        Attachment 27216

        Attachment 27218
      1. jkno's Avatar
        jkno -
        Thanks guys. The problem is that it was like a needle and a thread issue to take the belt off and then putting it back on his pants. LOL But right now is 10 times better glued than it was by Sideshow.
      1. JediTricks's Avatar
        JediTricks -
        Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
        Great shots of your Imperial collection there seriurusu...the Sideshow Snowtrooper fits in well. Sorry to here about the codpiece issue and glad it was an easy fix.

        Got a chance to get outside with this one today...the more I look at this figure, the more I really like it. It was great that this trooper showed up here for me during the perfect season to get outdoors with it for some shots. Yes, there are a few issues folks have brought up that were worth mentioning, but it doesn't stop it from being one of Sideshow's best for me...I sure hope some more Hoth-centric ones are on the horizon soon...

        Oh, and JT...regarding that fine-looking Tamashi Nations C-3PO figure....no way. Yeah, it looks well-rendered but I would never cross that line for a figure...way too rich for my blood. Not to mention, if I were to consider a Threepio in that range, I'd rather have it rendered a little less "perfect"...have it looking a little beat-up, dirty and distressed like he spent most of his screen time in all the movies....not the spiffy, polished version we saw at ceremonies and celebrations...but that's just my take. The figure DOES look really good....just not $400 good...

        I'll stick with Sideshow's (barely) affordable line for now....

        Attachment 27217

        Attachment 27216

        Attachment 27218
        Great photos, although scary because you've got $150 plus shipping standing in that nasty wet snow. It's odd to see how red the figure looks compared to that white snow.

        As for $400, it's easier to dirty him up after you get a clean one than vice-versa, and since this is metal that technically could include dents (although I suspect this figure won't dent so much as crack because of the scale). 3PO looks pretty clean in ESB though, compare his look to ANH, he's also got a little of that matte look the Tamashi Nations figure has. But my point I think is made, there is a limit we all will not cross.

        Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
        Thanks guys. The problem is that it was like a needle and a thread issue to take the belt off and then putting it back on his pants. LOL But right now is 10 times better glued than it was by Sideshow.
        Eek! That's really horrifying, I wouldn't have the skill or patience.
    • Recent Forum Posts

      Mad Slanted Powers

      Oh My Goodness!!

      On 9/21 I paid $2.439 after my 15 cent discount at Fred Meyer.

      Mad Slanted Powers 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Mad Slanted Powers

      Pokemon Games

      I downloaded Pokemon Go a little over a month ago. It took a few tries, but I got the first creature that popped up. Then I went walking one day to

      Mad Slanted Powers 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Mad Slanted Powers

      How did you spend your Saturday?

      Last two Saturdays I didn't do much. September 10th, I participated in my first X-Wing Miniatures tournament. It was pretty small and low key. There

      Mad Slanted Powers 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Bel-Cam Jos

      Oh My Goodness!!

      Well, almost ditto. Paid that same price at Costco, but you can find some stations near the $2.50 mark now.

      Bel-Cam Jos 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Mad Slanted Powers

      What are you listening to? (merged)

      I searched allmusic.com to see if there is a band called Butt, and there is. Most of it didn't sound that great, but the song "It's Butt!"

      Mad Slanted Powers 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Darth Carlos

      The Force Awakens Micro Machines!!!

      I decided to go to a Walmart in Cerritos after work today just to see what they had. I found the SW stuff and was disappointed to find nothing new.

      Darth Carlos 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
      JimJamBonds

      What have you watched recently?

      Conan O'Brian Can't Stop. This follow's Conan on his post Tonight Show variety act tour of America back in 2010? I watched a TON of Conan in college

      JimJamBonds 12 Hours Ago Go to last post
      JimJamBonds

      Reading!

      The Cavanaugh House. Sort of a gag gift I got for my birthday since the name of the house may have something to do with me? Anywho a few twists and

      JimJamBonds 12 Hours Ago Go to last post
      JimJamBonds

      What are you listening to? (merged)

      Moth To Flame ~ Metallica. Another new jam from the Four Horsemen...not as good as Hardwired but new music is new music.

      JimJamBonds 12 Hours Ago Go to last post
      JimJamBonds

      It's College Football Again!

      Wisconsin hammered MSU but go back to the Murder Mitten this Saturday for Michigan....ehh this may get ugly.

      JimJamBonds 12 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO