• Snowtrooper Sideshow Exclusive Edition Militaries of Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure

      Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the newest entry in the Militaries of Star Wars Sixth Scale figure collection, the Snowtrooper. Outfitted to withstand the arctic climate of Hoth, the Snowtrooper Sixth Scale figure features detailed armor, accessories, and weaponry.



      The Snowtrooper Sixth Scale Figure features:

      • Fully Articulated Prometheus 1.1 body
      • Cold weather assault gear including:
      • Helmet
      • Face shield
      • Armored body shell
      • Survival backpack
      • Arm guards, shoulder pauldrons, knee guards and elbow guards
      • Heavy cold weather boots
      • Heavy cold weather gloves (multiple poses)
      • Insulated thermal body suit
      • E-11 Carbine blaster
      • Thermal detonator
      • Snow covered display base
      • Sideshow Exclusive: Vintage Blaster Rifle


      Pre-order now from SideshowToy.com
      Buy the hottest collectibles from: BigBadToyStore.com and BriansToys.com.


      Comments 26 Comments
      1. JediTricks's Avatar
        JediTricks -
        Glad to hear you got yours. How was the codpiece not attached on yours, and how did you fix it?

        I've heard a lot of complaints about the backpack and the way it attaches, cannot figure out why as the clips are well to scale, and the Hasbro-style push-through pegs are hidden.
      1. jkno's Avatar
        jkno -
        It was badly glued on one side of that fabric belt it came with. I reglued it back with a better glue.
      1. JediTricks's Avatar
        JediTricks -
        Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
        It was badly glued on one side of that fabric belt it came with. I reglued it back with a better glue.
        Glad you were able to fix it, that'd have frustrated the hell out of me and for sure would have gone back.
      1. jedibear's Avatar
        jedibear -
        Great shots of your Imperial collection there seriurusu...the Sideshow Snowtrooper fits in well. Sorry to here about the codpiece issue and glad it was an easy fix.

        Got a chance to get outside with this one today...the more I look at this figure, the more I really like it. It was great that this trooper showed up here for me during the perfect season to get outdoors with it for some shots. Yes, there are a few issues folks have brought up that were worth mentioning, but it doesn't stop it from being one of Sideshow's best for me...I sure hope some more Hoth-centric ones are on the horizon soon...

        Oh, and JT...regarding that fine-looking Tamashi Nations C-3PO figure....no way. Yeah, it looks well-rendered but I would never cross that line for a figure...way too rich for my blood. Not to mention, if I were to consider a Threepio in that range, I'd rather have it rendered a little less "perfect"...have it looking a little beat-up, dirty and distressed like he spent most of his screen time in all the movies....not the spiffy, polished version we saw at ceremonies and celebrations...but that's just my take. The figure DOES look really good....just not $400 good...

        I'll stick with Sideshow's (barely) affordable line for now....

        Attachment 27217

        Attachment 27216

        Attachment 27218
      1. jkno's Avatar
        jkno -
        Thanks guys. The problem is that it was like a needle and a thread issue to take the belt off and then putting it back on his pants. LOL But right now is 10 times better glued than it was by Sideshow.
      1. JediTricks's Avatar
        JediTricks -
        Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
        Great shots of your Imperial collection there seriurusu...the Sideshow Snowtrooper fits in well. Sorry to here about the codpiece issue and glad it was an easy fix.

        Got a chance to get outside with this one today...the more I look at this figure, the more I really like it. It was great that this trooper showed up here for me during the perfect season to get outdoors with it for some shots. Yes, there are a few issues folks have brought up that were worth mentioning, but it doesn't stop it from being one of Sideshow's best for me...I sure hope some more Hoth-centric ones are on the horizon soon...

        Oh, and JT...regarding that fine-looking Tamashi Nations C-3PO figure....no way. Yeah, it looks well-rendered but I would never cross that line for a figure...way too rich for my blood. Not to mention, if I were to consider a Threepio in that range, I'd rather have it rendered a little less "perfect"...have it looking a little beat-up, dirty and distressed like he spent most of his screen time in all the movies....not the spiffy, polished version we saw at ceremonies and celebrations...but that's just my take. The figure DOES look really good....just not $400 good...

        I'll stick with Sideshow's (barely) affordable line for now....

        Attachment 27217

        Attachment 27216

        Attachment 27218
        Great photos, although scary because you've got $150 plus shipping standing in that nasty wet snow. It's odd to see how red the figure looks compared to that white snow.

        As for $400, it's easier to dirty him up after you get a clean one than vice-versa, and since this is metal that technically could include dents (although I suspect this figure won't dent so much as crack because of the scale). 3PO looks pretty clean in ESB though, compare his look to ANH, he's also got a little of that matte look the Tamashi Nations figure has. But my point I think is made, there is a limit we all will not cross.

        Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
        Thanks guys. The problem is that it was like a needle and a thread issue to take the belt off and then putting it back on his pants. LOL But right now is 10 times better glued than it was by Sideshow.
        Eek! That's really horrifying, I wouldn't have the skill or patience.
    • Recent Forum Posts

      Mad Slanted Powers

      Pro football? AGAIN?!? Oh yeah!

      That should be the Cowboys he was with when they won Super Bowl VI over the Dolphins. According to Wikipedia, he is the only head coach in the history

      Mad Slanted Powers 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Lord Malakite

      The Force Awakens Producers charged for Harrison Ford's injury on set.

      Great Britain's Health and Safety Executive announced that Foodles Production Ltd., the subsidiary of the Walt Disney Co. that produced the The Force

      Lord Malakite 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
      JimJamBonds

      Pro football? AGAIN?!? Oh yeah!

      Ditka was part of the 1963 NFL champion Bears and Super Bowl VI Dolphins (and XII as a coach of the Cowboys).

      Flores IV assistant in XI,

      JimJamBonds 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
      JimJamBonds

      What have you watched recently?

      Goonies....still great, and thank you Wal Mart $5 bin! Although it had far more "casual" swearing in it than I remember.

      JimJamBonds 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
      JimJamBonds

      Oh My Goodness!!

      Another nickel drop puts the price at $1.599 although I got it for 2 cents cheaper last night with a discount card.

      JimJamBonds 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
      JimJamBonds

      How is the weather by you today?

      2,141.5 miles roughly between your East North East and North East today's high was 18, although the sun was out and there was little wind so it 'felt'

      JimJamBonds 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
      TeeEye7

      Midwest Earthquake

      February 9th was the 45th anniversary of the Sylmar quake. That was one way of getting out of school for the day. Also, an interesting way to be awakened.

      TeeEye7 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
      Maradona

      L.A. area Just Found

      I will probably get around to seeing it, but I don't know when. I'll text you if I can make it on Friday.

      Maradona 11 Hours Ago Go to last post
      OC47151

      What have you watched recently?

      There is a point in Plan 9, JT, where it turns into a not-so-bad movie. You were almost there.

      I've seen Night of the Lepus several times,

      OC47151 13 Hours Ago Go to last post
      JediTricks

      What have you watched recently?

      Dogma - great film, one of Kevin Smith's best. I chose it for Alan Rickman's passing along with...

      Die Hard

      Galaxy Quest

      JediTricks 19 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO