dedicate their time and energy creating fan films, the film offers viewers a rare glimpse into extreme fans’ personal and professional self-expression.
The ultimate collector’s edition includes the following never-before-seen bonus features:
- Audio Commentary with Filmmakers
- Deleted and Extended Scenes: Force Fanatics, Inside Toy Box, Slave Leia and Stars of Galaxy
- Jedi Trailer
JEDI JUNKIES features Star Wars fans from all over the world and interviews with celebrity insiders, including Olivia Munn (Attack of the Show, Iron Man 2), director Eduardo Sanchez (Blair Witch Project), and actors from the Star Wars films, including Ray Park (Darth Maul) Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Orli Shoshan (Shaak Ti) and Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett).
A few of the many fans profiled in the film include:
- Aaron Yonda and Matt Sloan – creators of the popular “Chad Vader” fan films on YouTube.
- Dennis Ward – writer/director, “Stuck on Star Wars.” Ward built a life-size Millennium Falcon in his backyard for his film.
- Michael Knight – his body is covered with dozens of Star Wars tattoos.
- Roberto Williams – collector of many Star Wars toys.
- John Bardy – directed and produced “Tremors of the Force” and other Star Wars fan films.
- Flynn – founder of New York Jedi, a choreography troupe. The group creates elaborate lightsaber battles for “Big Apple Con” and other events.
- Bob Iannaccone - creates stainless steel lightsaber replicas for a living out of his tool shed.
- Aerosith – a Star Wars tribute band that performs at special events.
“‘Jedi Junkies’ is one of the most eclectic, entertaining explorations you're likely to find."
- Big Picture, Big Sound
JEDI JUNKIES is directed by Mark Edlitz; executive produced by Mark Grande; produced by Jerry Kolber, Mark Edlitz and Jason Gamba; edited by Stephen J. Walker.
Pricing: $19.95 US/$22.95 CA
Runtime: 73 mins. + extras
Catalog #: NNVG283970
Audio Format: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo