WHAT: LEGOLAND® California guests need not travel to a galaxy far, far away to take part in out-of-this-world fun activities during LEGO® Star Wars Days on June 18 and 19. With the addition of Star Wars Miniland, this annual event is expected to be better than ever before with costumed characters from the 501st Legion of Stormtroopers and the Rebel Legion, Darth Vader meet-and-greets, Jedi Trivia, Droid Hunt, LEGO Star Wars building activity, video game battles and LEGO Star Wars Scavenger Hunt.
WHEN: Saturday, June 18 – Sunday, June 19, 2011
Park Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
501st Droid Hunt: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Miniland Lawn
Jedi Trivia: 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m. 2 p.m., 3 p.m. at Miniland Lawn
LEGO Star Wars Video Gaming: All day in the Xbox Family GameSpace
Costume Contest: 4:00 p.m. at Miniland Lawn
LEGO Star Wars Fan Gallery: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Model Shop Roof in Miniland
Darth Vader™ of 501st Meet-and-Greet: 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. at Miniland Lawn
LEGO Darth Vader Minifigure Character Meet-and-Greet: 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m. in Miniland USA
WHERE: LEGOLAND California
• LEGOLAND California guests dressed as their favorite Star Wars characters and interacting with members of the 501st Legion of Stormtroopers and Rebel Legion
• Impressive LEGO themed models and photography from fans in the LEGO Star Wars Fan Gallery atop the Model Shop
• Park guests scouring Miniland U.S.A. in search of an ARF Trooper in order to find letters needed for a word scramble for a chance to win a LEGO Star Wars prize package
• Park guests participating in popular Droid Hunt game where guests of all ages receive “droid badges” (while supplies last) and are asked by Imperial personnel “How long have you had these droids?” and are given a raffle ticket. One winner each day will receive a LEGO STAR WARS prize pack and two return tickets to LEGOLAND.
• A sand sculpture honoring STAR WARS Miniland created by six of the world’s best sand sculptors for the new show “Sand Masters” airing on Travel Channel June 22
• LEGO mosaic featuring memorable images from The Empire Strikes Back created out of 165,888 LEGO bricks by Park guests
• The new Star Wars Miniland featuring six scenes from the live-action Star Wars movies and a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars all in 1:20 scale created out of 2,000 LEGO bricks