The challenge of the game is to help Toydarian junk dealer Watto corral his pit droids from their transport ships to the racing arena -- but the stubborn droids have minds of their own!
Marching mindlessly into danger without guidance, players direct the droids to the arena by placing arrows in their path to determine their direction of travel. Using intuitive touch controls built specifically for the iOS platform, and also featuring a revamped user interface, the players must guide the droids past obstacles, prevent them from colliding with other droids, split droids of differing colors into different paths, and ultimately lead them to the goal in each of the game's 75 challenging levels.
Available now from iTunes for $1.99.
- 4 unique game areas
- 75 challenging puzzles to master
- Bonus cut-scene videos
- Custom user interface redesigned for the iPad and iPhone
- Revamped and streamlined in-game interface system
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Social media integration via Facebook and Twitter to challenge and compare stats with friends
Purchase Star Wars: Pit Droids from iTunes now, and catch Star Wars Episode I 3D in theaters starting Friday, February 10!