When he was but a paralarva, he was quick to identify other sea creatures ("IT'S A CARP!"). Ackbar always listened to his mom and wore a hat when it was chilly ("IT'S A CAP!"). When he worked as a house painter in college, Ackbar always knew the tools needed to succeed ("IT'S A TARP!"). So, in honor of his intelligence and leadership, we created this Star Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass for all of us to have a little more Ackbar in our lives.
The Star Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass features the good admiral's head sculpted onto a singing fish's body ("IT'S AN ALMAGAM!"). Either by button press or by sensing motion, Ackbar springs to life - first dancing to the Cantina Song and then uttering his immortal catch phrase, "IT'S A TRAP!" It's just that simple, and you know you're already planning where you'd put yours right now. Admiral Ackbar wants you to own aStar Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass, so hurry up and order; it's easy ("IT'S A SNAP!").
- Ackbar plays the Cantina Song and says, "It's a trap!"
- Springs to life at the press of a button or when motion is detected.
- Integrated folding desk stand.
- Two mounting holes on back (wall hardware included).
- Power: 6 C batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included).
- Dimensions: approx. 15" x 9" x 5"
Pre-order yours now from ThinkGeek.com