(but thanks for the info)
Funniest Futurama I've ever seen, especially the first third. I cried while laughing; too many inside jokes to stop (one of their best parodies, IMVHO).
"Calculon 2.0" was okay, but seeing last week's rerun after it was still great!
The Futurama & Friends saturday morning thing was brilliant. That's staying on my DVR for a while, that was a howl.
I haven't caught up to the current episode yet, probably later today.
Comic-Con showed elements from the 4th and possibly final series finale for Futurama. Act 1 was a table read with the cast, and they had more cast than ever, it was great - Tress MacNeille's first Comic-Con! Then they showed act 2 as a completed piece, and um... wow! I don't want to spoil anything, but act 3 better be a big reversal of fortunes to justify what they did, because what they did was insanely big and not a note one would want to go out on.
Don't forget Lassie's exploits with the [gravity] well, too. I wondered if they'd laugh at Bender's "granny assie" larger size replacement rear.
Loved all the references in that episode, nice screencaps. I wondered if you'd lock onto Alpha 5 being in there.
The actual episode was only ok. :p
Just for reference (and to satisfy a certain someone's love of lists ;)) here are all the robots that have been reported to be in the chop shop.
- Junked Alpha Unit, most likely Alpha 5 (Power Rangers)
- Junked "Good Robot" Bill (Bill & Ted)
- Junked "Good Robot" Ted (Bill & Ted)
- Severed Cyclon head (Battlestar Galactica)
- Severed Iron Giant head (The Iron Giant)
- Severed Gigantor head (Gigantor)
- Junked Dalek (Dr. Who)
- Junked Rosie the Robot (The Jetsons)
- Junked Protocol Droid, most likely C-3PO (Star Wars)
- Junked Mouse Droid (Star Wars)
- Junked ED-209 (Robocop)
- Junked Sergeant Bash (Robot Wars)
- Severed Robby the Robot arm (Forbidden Planet & many, many other sci-fi movies/shows of the 1950s/1960s & beyond)
If you can find any more robots by all means add to the list. :)