I did just that. Felt a little (just a little) guilty, as I've never cancelled on online order on purpose before. But, I see that Target has it for $79.99, plus a free lithograph, so that may be my location instead of BB.
Don't feel bad.....I'm planning on doing the same thing, if it doesn't ship by Tuesday. Don't want to have to wait an extra week for the set to come in the mail. Just wish I knew what Wal-Mart was charging for it, as it's the only store I can get to BEFORE work.....
Bored today, so I made this:
I figured I might as well get organised with the DVDs that need to be kept to supplement the blu-rays. Right?
Very Nice! Very Nice! Nubian!!
One more change to the blu-rays...
Alderaan shoots first!!!!!
Naw... just kidding. ;)
I really just expect the whole 6-film saga to be faster, more intense.
Movies first... supplemental discs second. If you actually read the list, it's the original releases of the OT, the supplemental discs that came with the original DVD releases (in order, thank you) and the miscellaneous DVDs.
Anyhow, anyone worth their salt knows the only way to truly appreciate the saga is IV, V, I, II, II, VI. LOL
The contents of the Supplemental Disc DVD set are:
- A New Hope (Original 1977 Theatrical Version)
- The Empire Strikes Back (Original 1980 Theatrical Version)
- Return of the Jedi (Original 1983 Theatrical Version)
- Episode I - Supplemental Disc (from the original DVD release)
- Episode II - Supplemental Disc (from the original DVD release)
- Episode III - Supplemental Disc (from the original DVD release)
- The Original Trilogy - Supplemental Disc (from the original DVD release)
- Star Wars: A Musical Journey (from the Episode III CD Soundtrack - Bonus Disc)
- The Story of Star Wars (from the Episode III DVD - Bonus Disc)
- R2-D2 - Beneath the Dome